• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2P6QX6.png

This is what you mean right? Unfortunately, I think you're correct and it's just something like that again.

yes that is what I meant, but I don't know what the first word could be since it's too big to be welcome, I was thinking of a small word that would work but I didn't know one but why would they have a release date in the top left then talk about new discoveries.

Hold on a second... GoodSteer from Reddit just pointed out to me that in this thumbnail, it kind of looks like a date in the top left! Judge for yourself! (zoom in)

1.jpg

It looks like a 19 to me...

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.
looking at the month the last letter looks like ? L but cant really tell. I see the 1 but cant make out the second number but it kinda to me looks like ? 3? Oh blah how am i to sleeping after seeing that.

AHHH dang it I think Im going to be at work when it happens, thank goodness its not a long shift but im still definitely taking a break so I can find out!

I don't see "to" .... I see a number. The second letter is too tall to be an "o"...

I don't see "to" .... I see a number. The second letter is too tall to be an "o"...

It still looks like a 9 or 3 at the end to me.

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 13 guests)

I see you lurking guests... sign up! We don't bite. :)

Man. This means I need to stay up until 11pm tonight. And I've been sleeping poorly this week due to having to go to work extra early. It's not even 3pm and I'm exhausted. Ugh... OK. I guess I'll do it. Maybe I'll get in a nap before then. :)

Maybe Nintendo is gonna do something cray and not release on a Sunday?

Either March or April then, march seems to early, april seems more possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back