• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither will I :( Its 2pm where I live so I'll just starting my last period... But hopefully someone will upload it to youtube!

Yeah I will be at the end of 1st period I think. I am very sure someone will upload it to youtube. No worries! :)

We'll have anything Animal Crossing related on accityfolk ASAP. :)

Yeah see? heheh. and thank you for uploading it for us in the near future! :)

My boyfriend and I both really love the Animal Crossing series. We both remember spending a ton of time playing Population Growing. I'm really hoping he'll be able to play New Leaf, but with his Muscular Dystrophy's effect on his hands he'd need something that would hold up a 3DS for him. If he does get the game and can play it I'm going to happily play with him and make outfits for him to use! :3

Ok, I feel really bad about that, and I want to make you aware that Kid Icarus Uprising comes with a 3DS stand because of how difficult it is to play the game.

I guess I'll be staying up until 1am tonight. How long will this direct go for?

No idea. 20-30 minutes is probably a decent guess though. The stream usually tells us about an hour before it starts how long it will be.

EDIT: A Japanese version has been announced! http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/direct20130214/index.html

Choo choo! All aboard the hype train!
Blir5.gif

Last edited:
After being upset by several ND I have come to the conclusion that the best way to go into them is with a blank slate. Every time I've just watched I've enjoyed them and gotten excited about games/ hardware; every time I've expected to hear about X, I've been disappointed. Here's to being excited for excitements sake: ND's are like mini E3's!!!!

I don't see how a ND announced in Japan really adds anymore hype? They already have the game, so it's not like they're going to say "Oh and NA will be getting it on date". The most AC:NL from Japan would probably be more info on the Campus items.

I don't see how a ND announced in Japan really adds anymore hype? They already have the game, so it's not like they're going to say "Oh and NA will be getting it on date". The most AC:NL from Japan would probably be more info on the Campus items.

Not on New Leaf, just in general. If Japan gets one, it means we're likely getting actual new game announcments. (not just release dates for stuff we already know) You know, some people watch Nintendo Direct for more than New Leaf news. :p

Last edited:
Not on New Leaf, just in general. If Japan gets one, it means we're likely getting actual new game announcments. (not just release dates for stuff we already know) You know, some people watch Nintendo Direct for more than New Leaf news. :p

I know, it's just that this is an Animal Crossing section, so I kind of figured...Anyway I do hope they talk about Fantasy Life, it seems like a really neat game.

I know, it's just that this is an Animal Crossing section, so I kind of figured...Anyway I do hope they talk about Fantasy Life, it seems like a really neat game.

The way I see it is the 3DS Direct threads go in this section because this is an Animal Crossing forum but the discussion should not be limited to Animal Crossing. It would silly to have two different threads for discussing the exact same event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back