• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that's the release date, that's past the first half and it hasn't even been June 2013 yet. Holy crap, I still threw up a little when I checked the blog, I can't wait :X

Hopefully so... I'd like to have this game before school ends to have as a little stress reliever along with having the game earlier.

Interestingly enough, the private videos seem to have been removed from the playlists. THEY KNOW! :p

Thumbnails are still on YouTube servers though.

I want it released pre-end of school but not right before finals. That would cause me to fail everything. Excuse: Tortimier was telling me a story of his youth while Resseti yelled at me.

Oh my goodness, I've never seen a more popular topic.

I certainly hope, like everyone else, that they will announce the release date in the Nintendo Direct. And I really hope NA will not be excluded when it comes to the 3DS XL bundle.

I really hate how they do Nintendo Directs on weekdays, I haven't been able to catch ONE because of school. It airs 7am for me and school starts at 8am... Does anyone know how long it is so I might be able to watch it before I have to leave for school?

Hold on a second... GoodSteer from Reddit just pointed out to me that in this thumbnail, it kind of looks like a date in the top left! Judge for yourself! (zoom in)

1.jpg

It looks like a 19 to me...

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.

Hold on a second... GoodSteer from Reddit just pointed out to me that in this thumbnail, it kind of looks like a date in the top left! Judge for yourself! (zoom in)

1.jpg

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.

I can't read out the actual month, but it does look like it says the 19th!

Looks like it says April/June somewhere between 13-18th

1.jpg

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.

Looks like a 15 to me, and it's to long to be May. I could be either March or April..... MAYBE June. (please don't be June)

1.jpg

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.
Looks like March or April 12th, 13th, 15th, or 19th to me. :)

1.jpg

March 19th is a Tuesday.
April 19th is a Friday.
May 19th is a Sunday.

Okay, I think I just bought a ticket for the hype train XD
And May is likely if that is a 19, or March if it's releasing on a Tues like a lot of other things.

Last edited:
Well I'll be, I didn't think we were even getting a mention this direct. Never been so happy to be proven wrong. May not get a release date, but a mention is good enough for me.

I'm hoping the thumbnail says April!

Tbh, it looks like the word is long enough to be March, and the number could pass as a 10. March 10 is a Sunday, too early, but srsly, it's too long to be May/June/July so it's either March/April it might not even be a release date.

I was going through the old NA ACNL trailer, and they had some small words on the top left, the 'number' could pass as the word 'to' possibly even 'is'

After fooling around a bit with an editor, it does appear to look more like a 15 than 19, but it's still too blurry to determine. Looks like we'll know for sure tomorrow though.

Looks like that logo is here to stay... :(
Are you seriously going to be staring at a logo all day? It's been like that for WW and CF as well.

Also, March 19th would be amazing for a release date. FE was released on a Monday. Sundays and Tuesdays are typical Nintendo releases I think.

Last edited:
I feel really dumb leaning into the screen so close, but that looks like it says April 19 to me! Maybe it will be a worldwide western release?

Tbh, it looks like the word is long enough to be March, and the number could pass as a 10. March 10 is a Sunday, too early, but srsly, it's too long to be May/June/July so it's either March/April it might not even be a release date.

I was going through the old NA ACNL trailer, and they had some small words on the top left, the 'number' could pass as the word 'to' possibly even 'is'

f2P6QX6.png

This is what you mean right? Unfortunately, I think you're correct and it's just something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back