• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct - Valentine's day (NEW LEAF CONFIRMED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe ill have another psychic dream like i did with the japanese release. i was only 2 days off.
magic

Maybe they will introduce the Miiverse for the 3DS. But maybe that's still a bit early.
There will definitely say something about Luigi's Mansion... and HOPEFULLY something about the European release of AC...

It's very possible it will be mainly about LM and Pokemon and all those games. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited till March for a release date for NL. They may want to focus on the games that are coming out sooner.

tumblr_mi33v12YJH1qcojfao1_250.png

I think expecting an exact release date at this point is getting your hopes a little too high but I definitely expect a new English trailer or some mention of it.

What I really want from this Direct is... FANTASY LIFE LOCALIZATION!

I want to go to bed right now to pass the time until it's on and I can just know one way or the other. Man I really hope they give us a date. It will be a huge bummer if there is no mention.

I also played WW with my husband before we got married. I showed him the game once and he couldn't put it down so he had to get his own. I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten it if I wasn't so into it, but there it is. He never played CF, but he knows I'm fully expecting him to play New Leaf with me. Has his own 3DS already and everything.

To be honest, I don't care when the release date is... I just want them to tell us the month. I can never get things on the release date anyways, being poor and all.

If they don't give a release date for NA I will most likely yell somewhat loudly. when I found out about the Nintendo Direct I yelled really really loud "OH MY GOSH"... yeah it was awkward silence in my house a few seconds later :p Trying not to get my hopes up for a release but I still have an immense amount of hope... Even if they just give the set month I will be incredibly happy, enough to yell really loud again xD

If they don't give a release date for NA I will most likely yell somewhat loudly. when I found out about the Nintendo Direct I yelled really really loud "OH MY GOSH"... yeah it was awkward silence in my house a few seconds later :p Trying not to get my hopes up for a release but I still have an immense amount of hope... Even if they just give the set month I will be incredibly happy, enough to yell really loud again xD

Honestly, for me as well the month is all I'm looking for really...

Honestly, for me as well the month is all I'm looking for really...
Yeah, I am so excited I am listening the the hourly music almost non-stop lol

there is a 43 minute video on youtube that has all the songs 5am-4am in that order

I have also stopped watching gameplays and I plan on keeping it that way. I know the basics of the main new features and such, but I am going to find most of the more detailed things once I already have the game

haha you guys are a bit ridiculous lol

But hopefully, my Valentine's day package will get here early morning and I can eat my strawberries like a lady and watching the Nintendo Direct. I am a bit nervous for a no-show though :(

haha you guys are a bit ridiculous lol

But hopefully, my Valentine's day package will get here early morning and I can eat my strawberries like a lady and watching the Nintendo Direct. I am a bit nervous for a no-show though :(

Yeah.. really scared of them not giving a release D: I wont be able to watch it live because I will be at school, it is at 9am EST (I live in EST) so yeh

50th post btw! :) ive been here 9 days

Yeah.. really scared of them not giving a release D: I wont be able to watch it live because I will be at school, it is at 9am EST (I live in EST) so yeh

50th post btw! :) ive been here 9 days

Neither will I :( Its 2pm where I live so I'll just starting my last period... But hopefully someone will upload it to youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back