6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz don’t be sideways! Plz don’t be sideways! PLZ don’t be sideways!!!! My bestest bestie got me this mini backpack for Christmas and I luv it so much!!!!
85201138-C274-44BE-AEF0-F5D246258C28.jpeg

Struggling a bit to show in the pic this has 2 straps and can be worn on the back. Will this pass?
backpack.jpg

Struggling a bit to show in the pic this has 2 straps and can be worn on the back. Will this pass?
View attachment 384863
Your name card is covering up what appears to be a significant part of the bag. This unfortunately makes it harder to tell if it meets our specifications. Could you please retake the photo without any elements hidden behind the name card?

Are we allowed to give the backpack googly eyes? Couldn't resist...

View attachment 384866
It looks as if you have added these eyes digitally. Please do not submit edited photographs.

Hopefully this is alright for hunt 3, was unsure about a knitted hat. (And since it's summer, my family always puts away winter stuff so had to locate it XD)
This is one of my favourite bags, was a birthday gift from a friend, and despite not using it recently,its been really useful!

p1016842.jpg

Your name card is covering up what appears to be a significant part of the bag. This unfortunately makes it harder to tell if it meets our specifications. Could you please retake the photo without any elements hidden behind the name card?

It looks as if you have added these eyes digitally. Please do not submit edited photographs.

Am I still allowed to change the one I entered back to the non-eyes one? 😢

Am I still allowed to change the one I entered back to the non-eyes one? 😢
As a one-time courtesy, yes, you may! Re-submit it in the same thread and I will accept that for you. :)

Day 3
Everything is black

20210714_101817.jpeg

NB: Staff entries are not eligible for currency or prizes.

As a one-time courtesy, yes, you may! Re-submit it in the same thread and I will accept that for you. :)

Day 3
Everything is black

View attachment 384876
NB: Staff entries are not eligible for currency or prizes.

Thanks a lot, vris! I and mr. googly-eyed backpack owe you one! 🧡
(And I'll restrain myself from sticking googly eyes on any other objects in this event)

Day 3 - Backpack, Sneakers & Knitted / Yarn Hat
Best backpack ever :b
GbmB7Ua.jpg
____
ye3QmP2.jpg

n7qplOZ.jpg
____
Post automatically merged:

So jealous of the backpack. I can't find loungefly anywhere here in France.. and if I do, it's always triple the price of the original one U-U

man, living alone in a very small apt and no money.. i'm struggling at this 😭 thanks god this is the only week of the year where my parents are on holidays so i have to go feed their cats at their house which has a lot more things to scavenge.

There's a knit hat that had gone missing for several years that I finally found a few weeks ago... but I don't know where I put it. D:

if someone made an honest mistake and submitted an item thinking it would qualify and it doesnt, would they be allowed to retry without consequence? (ofc I don't know about those who abuse the system)

@Chris

True true. 20 pics later. Is this any better?

TBT 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back