6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn’t the photo that i submitted, but my backpack and hat are way too cute to not be shared. :’) 🖤

80C8F0B4-CEB0-4D40-817F-980C7E7EA706.jpeg

Last edited:
if someone made an honest mistake and submitted an item thinking it would qualify and it doesnt, would they be allowed to retry without consequence? (ofc I don't know about those who abuse the system)
This would be on a case-by-case basis of course, but it would be better to ask questions before submitting due to the faster pacing of the event. Generally speaking we would disallow editing or resubmitting of entries.

Yeah, hopefully they don't go for very high so you can snag one! If not I'll be more than happy to give you mine if you want 🙂
I'm hoping they're reasonably priced. That's so kind of you to offer! I'd be more than happy to buy yours from you if you decide to sell it after the event is done.
Post automatically merged:

If I end up getting one I’m sure we could work something out. :) As I don’t see myself keeping mine.
Thank you! If @Koopadude100 decides not to sell his Cocostroyka I'd love to work something out with you!

The two of you rock! Thank you both!

Three days down, three to go. All good so far, but I'm fearing something will show up in at least one of these hunts that might prove problematic.

However it ends up going by the end, this has been fun so far. Looking forward to seeing what all else we'll have to seek out. :)

Almost forgot today's photo 😨
So far I've found all nine items! Hopefully the next nine won't be too hard either.

I didn't have any sport shoes thanks to Covid (complicated to go to store and ordering without trying them never worked for me) So I casually took a picture of someone else's shoes in their natural habitat. Hehe. That's ok, they won't mind, I couldn't ask them first because they were in a video conference for work, and I was not seeing myself getting on screen asking to photography their shoes in front of their co-workers. It's not the shoes I had planned to photography first but that other pair is currently in the garden with their owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back