6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s definitely not me, I think.
1626299998498.png

THERE'S TWO OF EVERYONE! except me

I know it's like another hour but I keep checking back here. I'm so curious what the next batch of items is gonna be. I bet they're going to start getting more niche.
I agree. I feel like the items we have to find will get more obscure as each day goes on. Might as well find a can of spray paint lol.

I agree. I feel like the items we have to find will get more obscure as each day goes on. Might as well find a can of spray paint lol.
I might be able to find that my dad did say that we have a bunch of spray paint in the basement when we moved into this house

Are we halfway done already?! I guess time flies when you're busy scavenging... 😅

For our day 4 hunt, you'll need to find the following items:

Paperback book - no magazines!
Scissors
Bottle of perfume or cologne - no aerosol body sprays!

This will also be inside the spoiler located in the main post.

Also, please remember that a namecard is required for all photos, and all photos must be posted at the same time. Good luck and have fun!

Ooo, I got this one easy. Just going to have to put it together later.

@Oblivia (or any mod, really) you said no aerosols, but what about "body mists"? to quote what it says on the bottle. they don't look or spray like aerosols.

really enjoying the hunt! thanks for putting it on ☺ so far nothing has proved too difficult, looking forward to the next few days!

it's been so much fun looking at everyone's photos, such simple items but it's interesting seeing what everyone chose, here are my photos so far:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
u sure are keeping it cute 😳

really enjoying the hunt! thanks for putting it on ☺ so far nothing has proved too difficult, looking forward to the next few days!

it's been so much fun looking at everyone's photos, such simple items but it's interesting seeing what everyone chose, here are my photos so far:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
Your necklace matches your fruit! 🍓 And you really do keep it cute! ❤

Are we halfway done already?! I guess time flies when you're busy scavenging... 😅

For our day 4 hunt, you'll need to find the following items:

Paperback book - no magazines!
Scissors
Bottle of perfume or cologne - no aerosol body sprays!

This will also be inside the spoiler located in the main post.

Also, please remember that a namecard is required for all photos, and all photos must be posted at the same time. Good luck and have fun!
Does it have to be a novel? Are (thick) comic books okay?

I have here an old perfume bottle of Cool Water Woman Davidoff, but the lettering? Anyway what was written on it disappeared with the time, does it work? If not what about Body & Bath Works fine fragrance mist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back