6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did this become a rule? I wasn't aware of this part :( I assumed it was okay as long as its within 24 hours
We do have this in the main post:
Make sure you're satisfied with your photos prior to submitting your thread, as you may not change or edit your entry once it's been posted.
It gets a bit messy when people are coming back and adding photos after the fact once we've already accepted their entries! Regardless, I've edited this into the official rules so there's no further confusion. :)
@Oblivia (or any mod, really) you said no aerosols, but what about "body mists"? to quote what it says on the bottle. they don't look or spray like aerosols.
Body mists such as those you'd find at Bath and Body Works or Lush would be fine.

It gets a bit messy when people are coming back and adding photos after the fact once we've already accepted their entries! Regardless, I've edited this into the official rules so there's no further confusion. :)

Body mists such as those you'd find at Bath and Body Works or Lush would be fine.

i mean idk if that's where they're from since they were all gifts, but they say "body mist" on them so i'll assume they're eligible.

Thank you for the clarification. I should have read the entire first post and not just the rules section. I'll be sure to send my entries simultaneously next time!

My favorite prompt from day 4: my ridiculously large scissors (they are way bigger than they look in the picture)
20210714_191140.jpg

Also, meet our cat, Doodle

7BD34633-B029-4F2D-80C4-A0B448DE99CA.jpeg

The perfume is my mom’s; I have some (one of my favorites was taken by my sister years ago when she moved I think but I have some in bins downstairs). Scissors are just a pair I use; not special or my favorite. I had a purple pair of scissors but they either broke or are downstairs in the basement in a bin. This book is one I read in college that was a big eye opener to me. I took a class on the Arab-Israeli conflict. This book was a difficult read because how mad it makes me reading what happened from the years the Palestinian mandate was formed to the formation of the state of Israel and their policies. It is still a very good book. I am a big book collector and one day will have my own library in my house (but first I must find a job that will hire me part time or full time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back