6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely LOVE scavenger hunts! Thanks staff!

boys please accept my thing I am worried I left it too late because i had to wash the shirt lol

Just a few more minutes to get your submissions in for our day 1 hunt! Anything submitted after 7pm EST won't be counted, so grab those items and get to takin' some photos!

Hey all! Our day 1 hunt has come to a close, so that means day 2 is in full swing! For today's hunt, you'll need to find the following:

Piece of fresh fruit
Necklace
Candle

This will also be inside the spoiler located in the main post.

Also, please remember that a namecard is required for all photos. We had a few people missing them in the last round and we want to ensure you all receive your Raffle Coins!

As further clarification on the fresh fruit item:
Hey all! I just want to make a small clarification on today's hunt since a few entries are questionable as to whether they fit the rules. When we say "fresh fruit", this means a fruit that hasn't gone through any sort of preservation process. Pre-packaged fruit cups, preserves atop a dessert, or anything in a jar of sugar or sodium-based preservative (olives, fruit cocktail, etc.) do not constitute fresh fruit and will not be accepted.

Also, if you happen to have something with fresh fruit on it or mixed into it (read: a salad with diced cucumber, a sandwich with sliced tomato, or fruit mixed with other foods) we would kindly ask that you separate the fruit from the rest of the food in order to earn your Coins this time around. Thank you!

omg thank goodness i just bought strawberries!

Oblivia I don’t know what your lifestyle is like but piece of fresh fruit is not easy to find in the home
this just made me laugh cry!

omg do cut up strawberries work? they were the only berries in the grocery store! they were even out of apples… like what is happening in these streets to the fruit???

Wow I need to eat more fruit cause the only fruit in my kitchen are some brown bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back