6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, my submission was accepted. Honestly, that necklace was probably the most annoying thing on the list for me. I don't own any so I had to borrow one from my mom lol

Great timing! My parents just bought grapes today lol. Candles shouldn't be too much of a problem for me, but I might end up facing questions from my mother as to why I'm taking pictures of her necklace haha.

Half-eaten blueberries tucked between orange juice carton and butter, you're a lifesaver! 🥰 wish I could show off my necklace, though~ it's a really special one I've kept all these years ^-^
Anyone who's particularly proud of their photos/items and wants to share them is more than welcome to do so in this thread! All official submissions belong in the other board, but you all can absolutely share them here as well if you'd like. :)

Don't have to tell me twice! I'll post my favorite item prompt from each day.
Here's yesterday's graphic tee: Rosalina, naturally.
20210711_191937.jpg

And today's necklace: from my Disney world and from our wedding day.
20210712_193000.jpg

I think I'll share a few of my scavenger hunt items too!
Scavenger Hunt 1 - Gaming console.jpg

My first console, the DS Lite! It's been decorated with some Slime Rancher stickers too~!

Scavenger Hunt 1 - Graphic tee.jpg

And my graphic tee of Chopper from One Piece! It's quite comfy.

Scavenger Hunt 2 - Necklace.jpg

I don't own many necklaces, but I thought this unicorn one would be interesting! It was this, a pretty floral one, or my Gurren Lagann core drill necklace.
I think I need to up my name-card game though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back