6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find my pride flag so these are all I could find. Would any of those items qualify?
2061E8AD-A74B-45AC-8822-4A312EB8A193.jpeg

i'm surprised more people are struggling with the rainbow than the torch. there isn't a single one in my house, and i couldn't even find one in either of the two shops i went to this morning.

i'm surprised more people are struggling with the rainbow than the torch. there isn't a single one in my house, and i couldn't even find one in either of the two shops i went to this morning.

I have to pray that I didn't throw the one away, that I had as a kid. It's super cute, but if I can't find it I will have to take a really ugly one from the work of my fiancé.. IF he still has it. 😬

I was struggling with that too! Managed to borrow one 🙈

Day 5

20210716_114000.jpeg

NB: Staff entries are not eligible for prizes - I'm taking part just for fun!

EDIT: After posting this, someone asked why I didn't just take a picture of my pride tattoo - so here it is! Note that the inclusion of this photograph does not mean that posting tattoos is an acceptable alternative for a scavenger hunt item!

20210716_124330.jpeg

Last edited:
I have to pray that I didn't throw the one away, that I had as a kid. It's super cute, but if I can't find it I will have to take a really ugly one from the work of my fiancé.. IF he still has it. 😬

i'm the same. was sure we owned a little black torch somewhere, and my parents had no clue where it was, but i just finally managed to find it stuffed in the back of a draw after the shops were a bust. knowing my luck, it probably doesn't count, but @Oblivia? (or any mod.)

20210716_114427.jpg

i'm the same. was sure we owned a little black torch somewhere, and my parents had no clue where it was, but i just finally managed to find it stuffed in the back of a draw after the shops were a bust. knowing my luck, it probably doesn't count, but @Oblivia? (or any mod.)

We would accept this! :)

would a torch pen work? like it's a pen but instead of writing it's a torch

I'll have to see if I can sneak a picture of my dad's flashlight... loving the event so far, thanks for organizing this!!

I'll have to see if I can sneak a picture of my dad's flashlight... loving the event so far, thanks for organizing this!!

This is what I'll be doing too! My dad has so many flashlights. I remember asking if I could bring one or two to work a few years ago for Groundhog Day so the kids could play with shadows and he gave me enough for all eleven of my kids and he still had extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back