• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

I wonder if it is by personality compatibility. Jocks for example are said to get along with other jocks, sisterly, normal, and peppy, however they don't get along well with lazy, snooty, or cranky. Jock Personality

Well in the Direct that were scrolling through houses made by other players and one showed a pairing of Pinky (Peppy) and Pekoe (Normal) so I don’t think it’s personality-restricted.

EDIT: Never mind. Read it wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah, Shino could be a female. I don't know, like I said, just a guess based on the knowledge I have of male/female deer. XD

Now something I am wonder. For the morning Aerobics, would we be able to pick which villagers and NPC's work out with us. That would be awesome because I would definitely love to see Sable and her introverted self be out in the plaza exercising.

Yeah, Shino could be a female. I don't know, like I said, just a guess based on the knowledge I have of male/female deer. XD

Now something I am wonder. For the morning Aerobics, would we be able to pick which villagers and NPC's work out with us. That would be awesome because I would definitely love to see Sable and her introverted self be out in the plaza exercising.

I'm going to say it'll be random.

Another thing I am wondering. Since Reese and Cyrus are going to be permanent, does that mean no more wedding event?

Another thing I am wondering. Since Reese and Cyrus are going to be permanent, does that mean no more wedding event?
I'm sure they'll keep it, but it might affect whether or not you can access Reese and Cyrus then. Best case, since you have to talk to Harv to do the shoot, he'll fetch Reese and Cyrus for that time, but otherwise they'll be at their stall. Worst case, we won't be able to have them to customs during the wedding event, or they'll be unavailable the rest of the day, sort of like how NPC's were in NL if you called for their RV.

From the Japanese HHP website! You can customize the new columns and there's curry rice! Must get that curry rice for my partner haha.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 6.30.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 6.30.56 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
From the Japanese HHP website! You can customize the new columns and there's curry rice! Must get that curry rice for my partner haha.
Wow, nice! Really excited for the curry rice, too.

What is that pink item in the back? Looks kind of like a phone? Like a public payphone (like they have in Japan). That item isn't in the game yet, I don't think. Really curious to see what other items have been added in!

I'm sure they'll keep it, but it might affect whether or not you can access Reese and Cyrus then. Best case, since you have to talk to Harv to do the shoot, he'll fetch Reese and Cyrus for that time, but otherwise they'll be at their stall. Worst case, we won't be able to have them to customs during the wedding event, or they'll be unavailable the rest of the day, sort of like how NPC's were in NL if you called for their RV.
I’m pretty sure this is what will happen. They’ll still do the wedding event but they’ll be unavailable during the wedding event.

Y'know, I love this update and I am happy with New Horizons, but random thought that makes sense to me.

What if instead of just Harv and some Gyroids, O.K Motors actually came over and with O.K Moterhome Market. Where buy giving them money they help upgrade the local market shops into nice homes on wheels and the services get better.

Maybe random NPCs and Villagers can be seen browsing wares from time to time and you have a possibility of getting them on your island.

But ya, Happy Home Paradise also makes a lot of sense.

Wow, nice! Really excited for the curry rice, too.

What is that pink item in the back? Looks kind of like a phone? Like a public payphone (like they have in Japan). That item isn't in the game yet, I don't think. Really curious to see what other items have been added in!

It's a rotary phone, it was in HHD :)
Post automatically merged:

Y'know, I love this update and I am happy with New Horizons, but random thought that makes sense to me.

What if instead of just Harv and some Gyroids, O.K Motors actually came over and with O.K Moterhome Market. Where buy giving them money they help upgrade the local market shops into nice homes on wheels and the services get better.

Maybe random NPCs and Villagers can be seen browsing wares from time to time and you have a possibility of getting them on your island.

But ya, Happy Home Paradise also makes a lot of sense.
I am really hoping that you can keep upgrading the shops and end up with a brick and mortar plaza, like in City Folk. And maybe when your plaza is completely established, Gracie will come and offer to open up shop

I had a discussion with a friend about the polishing furniture action being added. He was like, "I wonder if we can polish other people's furniture".

I don't think we could as I don't really want to see my friends aggressively attack-rub my furniture. Can you imagine if that was a thing? Good god.

There's so much about the new update to be excited for, That moveable storage locker and perma cliff ladders are two things i''l probably end up getting the most use out of.

They mention that in the HHP you can resize rooms you design and such but
is it safe to assume that option will not be available to us when redesigning on the main island?
I watched the direct once more earlier today and they covered the partition walls pillars, lighting, soundscapes and polishing skills but not that last part so.. I don't wanna get my hopes up.

They mention that in the HHP you can resize rooms you design and such but
is it safe to assume that option will not be available to us when redesigning on the main island?
I watched the direct once more earlier today and they covered the partition walls pillars, lighting, soundscapes and polishing skills but not that last part so.. I don't wanna get my hopes up.

We know for a fact we can't enlarge villager interiors, but its still anybody's guess if you will be able to or not for your player's house.

I'm going to assume no, because I question if the "scooch by" mechanic was added in to adhere to fixed room sizes we already have.

I had a discussion with a friend about the polishing furniture action being added. He was like, "I wonder if we can polish other people's furniture".

I don't think we could as I don't really want to see my friends aggressively attack-rub my furniture. Can you imagine if that was a thing? Good god.
From how it was presented to us, I imagine it'll work like the Island Designer app, where you're only able to polish furniture on your own island and only if you're in the proper mode for it. Still, the idea of having your friends come over and polish everything is hilarious to me and now I hope it's a thing 😈.

From how it was presented to us, I imagine it'll work like the Island Designer app, where you're only able to polish furniture on your own island and only if you're in the proper mode for it. Still, the idea of having your friends come over and polish everything is hilarious to me and now I hope it's a thing 😈.
I was waiting for someone to quote me because I had more to say. It'd definitely be hilarious and just overall weird especially with some furniture. Like the south pole. What are the effects for it (well so far that we know) just butterflies and sparkles? Such an odd thing, lol.

I see it being random. First of all, I don’t think you would be able to choose a NPC for this. I also think the villagers will be chosen randomly each morning aerobics. I don’t see that being a huge issue because most people have villagers they like. Although, it would be cool to see Copper and Booker at the morning aerobics, not gonna lie. I know my boy Copper hosted them in the Gamecube version and even exercised with everyone.

Back