• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

In re: HHP’s public buildings, has there been any additional info on how many plots there are? So far, we have seen the school, hospital and restaurant developed, but it looks like there were more grayed-out plots in the Direct.

So Shino was confirmed as female. I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit I was wrong. XD

Also I see people responding to me about the morning aerobics. I do see it being random. Maybe Sable will randomly show up.
Post automatically merged:

My mom is funny. I told her about this update. Everyone in my family is laughing at me because my excitement. I told my mom that Nintendo had released this game in stages and this update is giving us basically a complete game. I told her a lot people stopped playing because it didn't feel like a complete game.

She was like 'That's probably why they are releasing everything now, because they want those people to come back'.

Well it worked. People are coming back. Also, non gamers are hilarious when you talk to them about games.

image.jpeg

Ain't no way. That's not a boy. 💀

I really want a pink one.

But why is everyone so excited about the froggy chair? I don’t understand…

Just realized. I can make a colorful drink machine area now. I've always wanted to do an all color drink and snack machine area on my island but was too lazy to keep trading for each color! Now I can do it!

The closer we get the more excited I am. 8 more days!!!!
I am happy that Reese/Cyrus are coming too. I am so over Nookazon and catalog islands— it feels like cheating, and I just want a legit means to change an item’s color. This will be fantastic!

Just realized. I can make a colorful drink machine area now. I've always wanted to do an all color drink and snack machine area on my island but was too lazy to keep trading for each color! Now I can do it!

The closer we get the more excited I am. 8 more days!!!!
Omg, I just now realized I won’t need to sell my soul to get a white/pink drink machine!

Um... I'm not, in any way, preventing people from liking what they like. Just answering the question the member I quoted asked, and giving my opinion that I find the object to be tacky.

🙏 Praise froggy chair! 🙏

Seriously, though, the item looks dumb as heck to me and is overall pretty bland compared to a lot of furniture. The meme is what makes it.

She was like 'That's probably why they are releasing everything now, because they want those people to come back'.

Well it worked. People are coming back. Also, non gamers are hilarious when you talk to them about games.

I mean, she is right. The interesting thing is I've actually seen elsewhere some people who had bought a physical copy of the game, sold or traded it because they got bored, and now they want to come back and are buying it again. Unless they buy used, that means Nintendo is getting another sale. Plus there might be 100% brand new people that are now interested.

I've obviously seen some people say they aren't interested in HHP, but from what I can tell, a large number of NH players are planning to buy HHP. It was very smart of Nintendo to release this large free update and the DLC simultaneously, to make enough new content combined to bring people back AND get money out of it.

I mean, she is right. The interesting thing is I've actually seen elsewhere some people who had bought a physical copy of the game, sold or traded it because they got bored, and now they want to come back and are buying it again. Unless they buy used, that means Nintendo is getting another sale. Plus there might be 100% brand new people that are now interested.

I've obviously seen some people say they aren't interested in HHP, but from what I can tell, a large number of NH players are planning to buy HHP. It was very smart of Nintendo to release this large free update and the DLC simultaneously, to make enough new content combined to bring people back AND get money out of it.

I've never understood why people sell their games. Just keep them! I understand money is money, but there's always the chance you'll be sitting down on your chair in your room two years later and you're thinking,

"Huh, I haven't played [game I sold for 3$] in a couple years, maybe I should play it again... ah, wait.. I sold it."

Just doesn't make sense to me, lol.

I've never understood why people sell their games. Just keep them! I understand money is money, but there's always the chance you'll be sitting down on your chair in your room two years later and you're thinking,

"Huh, I haven't played [game I sold for 3$] in a couple years, maybe I should play it again... ah, wait.. I sold it."

Just doesn't make sense to me, lol.

I honestly don't sell video games very often anymore because of that. Most don't have enough resale value. I also have sold games in the past and then regretted it. Also, with how much they remaster games with minor to no changes nowadays, it's just on the new console, you may as well keep the old version. It wasn't worth the (IMO) minor graphics upgrade to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy on PS4 earlier this year, for example, when I still have them on Xbox 360.

Back