Aquatic Album (Buzzy Bees and Poliwags Cabins)

I tried my hand at a tadpole, as well. It’s a shame I don’t have colored pencils on hand… I might pick some up if there are more drawing opportunities.

View attachment 389649

For this event, participants can only submit one fish drawing to the critterpedia! So I wont be counting this towards bonus FP since I have already accepted your saw shark.

That's a very cute tadpole though!

i’m definitely still a learner artist, but here’s my attempt at a frog!

0FAFF606-4DA8-44E7-8E48-2D2F9AD7C9CE.png

Tadpole.jpg

"Tad-ah!" 🐸

I drew a Tadpole for this event as well :] I wish i had more time to spend on it! Sadly, I have a busy week ahead. It was very therapeutic to draw this long little sucker though

(I made his body extra long because I wanted a cute little reveal of the face/dad-pun.. hehe 🐸)​

I drew one of my favorites, a Betta fish!
(specifically a blue full moon betta to match the one from the game)
YaPdFIR.png

I hope it's okay that I drew it traditionally and signed it digitally, I originally drew a background but wasn't happy with it so I removed it and in the process removed my signature.

I drew one of my favorites, a Betta fish!
(specifically a blue full moon betta to match the one from the game)
YaPdFIR.png

I hope it's okay that I drew it traditionally and signed it digitally, I originally drew a background but wasn't happy with it so I removed it and in the process removed my signature.
I loveee this!!!! 🤩😍

View attachment 389770

"Tad-ah!" 🐸

I drew a Tadpole for this event as well :] I wish i had more time to spend on it! Sadly, I have a busy week ahead. It was very therapeutic to draw this long little sucker though

(I made his body extra long because I wanted a cute little reveal of the face/dad-pun.. hehe 🐸)​
I want to :love:Love this over and over and over and OVER again!!

Here's mine:View attachment 389943
It's a Dorado in a fishtank! I think it's a really pretty and valuable fish, and I enjoyed drawing it!
(Turns out I suck at drawing fish but I tried my best gosh darn it 🙃😤)
Trying is what counts and if you had fun drawing it, then that's 1000x better ☺️ who else could draw such a happy little Dorado? (he's happy because he knows how valuable he is 😎) he's like "I'm made of gold but if I were made of platinum you better watch out!"

Back