• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you good at making friends? (Real Life!)

Are you good at it?

• Awesome!

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Not bad at all!

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 58 24.2%
  • Not good.

Votes: 50 20.8%
  • Terrible

Votes: 84 35.0%

• Total voters
I'm really bad at making friends. I just don't have the courage to go talk to people. Besides, it's not worth it anyways because I have the bestest friends I could ever ask for :3

I am ok, but I have always been pretty comfortable being alone, so I dont feel the need for lots of friends. i would rather have a few good friends then a collection of many. As I get older, i am getting pickier and picker about who i hang with, lol.

I'm quite bad at making friends.I do though have a friend who has the same intrests as me(Video games,Pokemon,some other stuff) so there's that.

I wouldn't get too stressed about making friends in elementary, middle or even high school. I just graduated from university and became an adult (!!) with my own job and apartment a few thousand miles from home and let me tell you, I have only one friend from middle school that I'm still in touch with. I'm still moderately close with only 3-5 friends from high school but when I was in high school I would have told you I had about 20 decently close friends.

I know it can feel like the fun is always going on somewhere else or that you aren't invited to all the parties, but focus on the friends you do have. Have fun with the 2 or so really close friends you have and don't let the fact that someone else has 12 friends ruin your friendship. Being introverted is 100% okay. I'm an introvert and being social too much makes me tired and stressed. Don't force yourself to be super social if you don't enjoy it.

Terrible at it. I literally don't have any outside of the ones I know on the internet. Plus, I live in the middle of nowhere, and that doesn't help.

I am utterly awful at making friends. I think a big problem is the fact that I really don't like people .-. Since mostly everyone these days is just rude

I have two close friends but I haven't made very many friends in the past decade, I really struggle to interact with people.

No. I mean I have no problems getting alone and work together with folks but idk I'm not really the "hey wanna be my bff" person that tells people that if it makes sense lol.

I'm not very good but I am trying to get better!! I am sick of having no friends irl and being alone 24/7. My problem is that I am just too scared to open up or even initiate conversation with anyone. However, lately I have been trying to act more friendly (as opposed to sitting in a corner being terrified) and slowly practicing making conversation. I have made a couple of friends at my summer job and HOPEFULLY I can make some friends when I go back to school, but that will definitely be harder.

No, I'm awful at making friends. I tend to have trouble finding common interests with people. I also used to be really shy, but I worked on it, and I'm better now. But still, I don't really have an friends in real life. I am gonna try to make some friends when the school year starts in September. I'm not sure if that'll work out through

Friends? What's that? :O

Joke aside, I'm terrible at making friends.
I have two reallife friends and they now live in another country,
since I moved away. But even there, they came to me and pretty
much made me somehow talk to them, as I had no clue what to say
or how to aproach them.. xD

I used to be good at this during middle school. I was a social butterfly. If I saw someone and wanted to be friends I would go up to them and strike a conversation. During those days we would also write letters to each other and fold the paper in unique ways so that's another method I used to make friends. I had so many friends and I was just in sixth grade. Being friends with the seventh and eight graders I didn't think it was possible. Now I'm super shy and scared to approach someone.

No I'm terrible at making friends. I am too scared to initiate conversation or approach anyone thanks to social anxiety. I did have a best friend in elementary and middle school but then I moved away. Ever since then I have been able to make friends at all. I'm just way too scared they won't like me or I'll make them mad or say something dumb. It's just too overwhelming even though I want to make friends.

I think I kinda am. I have a nice sense of humour in my humble opinion and it makes befriending people easier! I'm much more comfortable online of course! But I mean I'm good at making IRL friends yeah! I just kinda analyze them beforehand.

I?m awesome at making friends. Now whether I actually want to be friends with someone is another question. I only have my best friend IRL and a few close friends on TBT and Discord because I take an insane amount of time choosing who I want to be closer to than just ?acquaintances?. I normally analyze someone first and their personality/aura, and then make a decision whether I want to talk to them more often, or whether they?re not worth my time. :p

Last edited:
Back