• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I check the forums several times a day, but I rarely browse for more than ten minutes (if that). If threads were made more regularly in the sections I frequent that would definitely change.

How do you listen to music, if you do?

I don’t chew gum anymore, but I didn’t really like wintermint. I preferred the obscure flavors like cinnamon, banana, or peppermint — yeah, that one’s not that obscure of a flavor, but you get it.

What board do you post on or frequent the most on TBT?

I mostly post in The Basement or Brewster’s Cafe.

How often do you go out to eat as opposed to eating at home?

sometimes with co-workers for lunch though seldom. sometimes i do go out and eat for dinner but it's expensive so i mainly have a beer and some minor snack if such.

fave kind of tea?

I like the Black & White tea, Arizona brand. I also like the typical sweet tea.

Do you like cinnamon rolls?

I've never tried a cinnamon roll! I don't usually like cinnamon as a flavour, but I'd still try a cinnamon roll! 😊

Do you have a favourite holiday (and what is it)?

I don’t usually celebrate holidays, but I do like Halloween. I like seeing all of the costumes.

What’s your favorite type of juice (apple, orange, grape, etc)?

I rarely have either, but I prefer milkshakes. When done right they can taste really good.

What’s a guilty pleasure TV show or movie you like?

Back