• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aura's New Leaf Giveaway

Slothie

Plush Artist!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
I'm hosting a giant New Leaf give away to celebrate the arrival of the game. Its to give back to the community. Each person can get 6 entries. 1 is just for entering, 2 if you retweet it, and 3 if you follow my tumblr.

All you need to enter is your name and email. I will ask for your address if you win. You have 48 hours once I email you to claim your prize. Also there must be at least 250 entries for the giveaway to be drawn on June 9th. But if 42 people with 6 tickets each, that's enough for it to run.

The prizes are a Purple 3DS Console, Collectible AC Stickers from the 2006 Lunchbox Set, Collectible Cards from the 2006 Lunchbox Set, a 3 Character AC Commission from me, and an English Prima Softcover AC guide.

Pictures of the Prizes: http://aurasplace.tumblr.com/post/49961920954/prizes-for-my-animal-crossing-giveaway

Official GiveAway: http://aurasplace.tumblr.com/post/49958766439/new-leaf-giveaway

Note: You don't need a twitter or tumblr to enter. You can answer the question for 1 entry. You just need a twitter or tumblr to get the extra entries.

500 Entries Goal
il_570xN.388298462_l3mb.jpg

700 Entries Goal
il_570xN.407792254_klxg.jpg

1000 Entries Goal
il_570xN.424452461_19ur.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad. I'm just hoping if someone wins the 3DS and already has one, they share it or give it to a friend/sibling. But they can do whatever they want. I just want more people to play AC: NL with

Thats what Im going to do if I win. Give it to my friend that doesn't have the funds to buy one so she can play NL with me! :)

I'm glad. I'm just hoping if someone wins the 3DS and already has one, they share it or give it to a friend/sibling. But they can do whatever they want. I just want more people to play AC: NL with

Plan to do the same as cottonball, maybe even try to get my mom into animal crossing :D but either way I think you'll be getting another player of AC

Plan to do the same as cottonball, maybe even try to get my mom into animal crossing :D but either way I think you'll be getting another player of AC

Haha, I wish I could get my parents into Animal Crossing!

This is international.

Also, you DON'T have to do everything to be entered. So if you don't have a tumblr or twitter, you can just answer the question for 1 point.

This is international.

Also, you DON'T have to do everything to be entered. So if you don't have a tumblr or twitter, you can just answer the question for 1 point.

ty

wouldn't normally enter this but i like the sound of a purple 3DS

I entered in all 3 categories and am excited to see the results of the raffle! Good luck on sign-ups for it! :)

Thanks for all the entries people. Even though its nice to get some new followers, its even nice to see all the people interested.

Haha, I wish I could get my parents into Animal Crossing!
It's a slim chance, but she said she would be willing to try so there's hope!

Actually never had a tumblr before so maybe I'll actually try to use it. I really want to make a daily journal of play New Leaf but form the point of view of my char. Something to do =P

I have my main one, and I'll probably have a new leaf one. But I'm making an AC webcomic as well that will be on tumblr.

Back