• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Behind the Bookcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my entry

IMG_20220815_140313.jpg

Here’s my entry: An old encyclopedia about plants including glowing mosses (I was inspired by illuminated Medieval manuscripts)
26714A59-67C1-4A81-8548-16E4BE401349.jpeg

It takes days for me to finish the pages and find the right presentation for the photography of the said pages. I use watercolor with gold acrylic paint for the illustrations, the words I wrote are written in brush calligraphy pens to give it the ‘Old English’ effect. I honestly enjoy doing the old page illustrating the most. The presentation part is made of shiny crepe paper, doilies, my notebook (on the top left), and some decorations for gift wrapping. I use watercolor paper then dipped it in coffee mix for the old paper effect.

wow I'm looking through these entries and I'm extremely jealous of everyone who has nice handwriting 😭😭
No because I tried so hard to make mine look nice with really weird/cryptic handwriting but looking at everyone else’s entries I’m like… 😭🥹

The entries are amazing!!!
Here is mine. It's notes and drawings on the sightings of different gyroids:
FajCXUuXoAATaN0

No because I tried so hard to make mine look nice with really weird/cryptic handwriting but looking at everyone else’s entries I’m like… 😭🥹
hey don't worry about it, no one here has worse handwriting/drawing skills than me. I struggled with even doing this one but I decided to go for it and I'll be submitting it this weekend

Celeste's Star Constellation Spell
tempImageUylPZT.jpg

I have reconstructed this spell with the help of Celeste. It turns out she knew a way to make your own constellation! It hasn't been done for a while, but that does not stop anyone from trying.

Spell Info (From Picture Above):
This bright spell allows the creation of one, new custom, constellation to be added to the bright, vast night sky. The smaller the better.
A caution notes that the more stars used, the more power the spell requires and to not exceed your limits.

Steps for the Spell:
* Gather the Ingredients
*Lay Out the Star Constellation
*Say the Spell and to Concentrate

Ingredients:
*1 Star Fragment for Each Point in Your Star Constellation
*5 Feathers of a Bird
*1 Moonstone Offering

An Image Example of a Bell Bag Constellation that has 19 Points, Thus Requiring 19 Star Fragments.

Spell:
Bright Stars, Let These Rise
Into the Dark, Night Skies,
Shine Bright, Burst with Light,
For All to See, and Smile with Delight.

tempImagewDZdvN.jpg
----
I hope this everything that is needed. If anything needs to be changed, let me know.
All I had was an idea, and I just let the creativity flow out on this project.​

Finally done! Later than I wanted by far, but I'm very proud of both of these pages.
Every Grimoire tells you about how to summon this and that, but never tells you about what you're summoning! To work with Fae you need to know Fae! (Name is in bottom right corner of both pages, its a lil small i know, I got bit by the writing bug again)

ZcytEKv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back