Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chris Can my Minecraft pig plushy come with me to camp?

Last edited:
They might let us of the hook if I make up a story about how nice @Chris Is!
Chris is the nicest
He is the rightest
He is smart
He makes art
He lives Europe
And uh I don't know what rhymes with Europe
Well I tried
Are you trying to flatter your way into my cabin? 🤔

By the way, is there any estimation yet of how many people are signed in at the time being? I'm curious to know, please.
Over 200 last I heard!

Once I let my brother take my Mario tennis aces to his girlfriends and I haven’t seen it sense.
Lending a game to your girlfriend is the equivalent of throwing it into a blackhole.

Probably the majority of the site as every person I've seen so far has signed up

Well, the site has more than 120,000 registered members... I highly doubt everyone joined :) Even right now, with the camp about to launch at any moment, there are less than 100 members online waiting for it.
Post automatically merged:

Over 200 last I heard!

Yay, thanks for letting us know! :giggle:

In a nut shell… waking up early, no phones, no electronics, crappy camp food, and a curfew. I was expecting some luxury camp. 🥺

Bottom. I have an irrational fear of the bed collapsing while I sleep, although that could also be a reason to not want the bottom as well…
Post automatically merged:

Psst! Chris is in this thread…
I thought I was the only person with this worry when I was a kid omg lol

don't need toilets when we're just gonna **** all over the competition anyway 🤖
Dude. You're supposed to be setting an example of what good sportsmanship looks like remember. 👻

Next you’ll tell us there’s a curfew, @Chris
Early to bed and early to rise. 🐦

In a nut shell… waking up early, no phones, no electronics, crappy camp food, and a curfew. I was expecting some luxury camp. 🥺
You forgot no indoor plumbing for one cabin. #ThundersLaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back