Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Cabin 5 has claimed the one closest to the dock. Something about the lack of washroom facilities.
The ocean is their bathroom. Remember that when we have some camp activities in the water...
I like zipper but not this Zipper. That is so cursed. 😭 I may have to bring a plushie and hope the crows don’t find it.
That's actually Zipper's brother, Ripper. Watch out for him, he likes to turn campers into stinky eggs. So don't venture too far from your cabin at night!

It better not be one of his songs that makes us a little uncomfortable from New Leaf.

Half of his songs are about his daughter/wife/mother. I'm all okay with him singing (because let's admit it, he sings nicely) as long as he sticks to those...

View attachment 389349
i've been keeping track and idk guys this seems like a pretty stacked deck
Fixed

1.png

The event itself haven't started yet, but you guys have no idea how much I love seeing all this activity and chatting. So livelyyy

The ocean is their bathroom. Remember that when we have some camp activities in the water...

That's actually Zipper's brother, Ripper. Watch out for him, he likes to turn campers into stinky eggs. So don't venture too far from your cabin at night!

😭 Can I hire Nef as my bodyguard even though he is team five’s captain? (saying this because of his noteworthy reputation in the world of animal crossing of being able to deal with shady characters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back