Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing some cabin themes unfolding, we’ve got a luxury cabin, a gritty, “hygiene’s for wimps” one, and cabin 3 is shaping up to be just a bunch of miscreants.
No no it's 1 like that. Like Number 1. Cause I think I'm the only one here right now lol.

Eh I might just sneak in to other cabins to eat their food and stuff. No one will know the difference.

No no it's 1 like that. Like Number 1. Cause I think I'm the only one here right now lol.

Eh I might just sneak in to other cabins to eat their food and stuff. No one will know the difference.
what food

you think cabin 5 believes in luxury such as food?

I think I might be the only cabin 4 member posting here
And if zipper got to em well zipper is going to be a zipper omelet in a second

I’m seeing some cabin themes unfolding, we’ve got a luxury cabin, a gritty, “hygiene’s for wimps” one, and cabin 3 is shaping up to be just a bunch of miscreants.

Cabin 4 has been claimed as the haunted one :eek: Only cabin still missing a certain flavour (as far as I know) is Cabin 1.

I think I might be the only cabin 4 member posting here
And if zipper got to em well zipper is going to be a zipper omelet in a second
Actually it's the other way around since he turns lost campers into eggs.

what food

you think cabin 5 believes in luxury such as food?
I said 'stuff' I'm sure I can find something in there. And if not, at least its company.

Cabin 4 has been claimed as the haunted one :eek: Only cabin still missing a certain flavour (as far as I know) is Cabin 1.
Our flavor is cabin of 1. Numero Uno.

Actually it's the other way around since he turns lost campers into eggs.

I said 'stuff' I'm sure I can find something in there. And if not, at least its company.
Luckily the egg I used wasn't anyone
In any case since i'm alone, I get a cabin to myself yay

I'm in Europe and right now it's already 23h, but I have no want to go to bed yet. Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I'm thinking of just staying the night up!
... But that probably means I'll be snoozing all through the morning, gosh :ROFLMAO:

Same, but sadly I do have work tomorrow, so I think I'll have to miss the start of the event 😔 🤙
Please don't draw stuff on my face while I'm napping in my bunk, cabin 3 besties 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back