• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.14.20 - Shop Updates and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any new collectables that come for the fair in the shop wont use bells to purchase?
Correct! The TBT Fair has a unique currency. It's kind of like going to a fair or an arcade in person: you could have all the money in the world but if you haven't earned enough tickets through playing their games then you can't buy the prizes!

Correct! The TBT Fair has a unique currency. It's kind of like going to a fair or an arcade in person: you could have all the money in the world but if you haven't earned enough tickets through playing their games then you can't buy the prizes!
Thank you I am so looking forward to this :)

Because like many things we do, it took longer than expected. Or maybe that's just me.
It's just you then...😂

but yeah backdrops are so purdy, hope they become a more expensive permanent thing sometime.

Amazing update and Tysm for bells 😍 I only have 10 seashells ? Not spent any but maybe not been member long enough for 20 😊

As someone with the word "starlit" in their username I felt obligated to get the star background!

A bit sad though that it'll only last for the TBT Fair...

Just want to mention that we hear the feedback about wishing backdrops were permanent -- those may be considered in the future. Some of you seem confused as to why we would even consider temporary ones, so I want to give a little insight into the thinking.

For one, backdrops are a brand new concept, so we're still not even sure exactly what we want to do with them or how they would be best distributed. Obviously, it would be upsetting if we changed our mind about a backdrop and decided to remove it from everyone who already had it, so it's easier to start with temporary options where they're already limited in nature. Then we don't have to worry about that issue. Consider this a 'test run' of sorts.

Secondly, because you can only equip one at a time and the 'impact' of a backdrop taking over the entire sidebar is obviously far greater than a small collectible square, they're inherently more 'special'. So we have an interest in limiting supply in some way as a result. A temporary nature is one easy way to do this, alongside expensive pricing. Or in another way, a temporary nature is an alternative to very expensive pricing.

Personally, I kind of see backdrops as being similar to animated collectibles in terms of their speciality and wanting to keep them relatively rare. That's just sort of my personal view though -- we really haven't made any definite decisions on backdrops yet, as you can see.

The backdrop idea is just so cool! ❤ They really add pizzazz and offer a lovely aesthetic to complement our collectible lineups~

To the staff, thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication!

Also, yay 75 bells! 😊

the backdrops are amazing honestly they just give your whole profile bar a whole new life😂👏🏻

also looking forward to the fair. Despite moving house in 3 days I’m still gonna try be as active as possible! ❤️

These backdrops are so pretty! I have never seen this feature anywhere before! Very creative idea, guys ❤

So tempted to get one of the back drops but I’m still torn as to what design to choose. ;__;

Anyway, excited for the fair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back