• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.14.20 - Shop Updates and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
was too excited for these backdrops i immediately went to purchase 🤩

thanks for the bells!!! also congrats to all our wave 2 winners!! 🐚

looking forward to *tbt fair*

I hope that if you guys choose to have backdrops be permanent, we somehow get to keep the ones we already bought on some sort of standby so we don't have to re-purchase them (since they're so expensive yet so temporary [149 bells isn't exactly cheap to a lot of users - I understand these had hard work put into them, but it's still a temporary feature]). I don't really agree with Jeremy's line of logic regarding why they're temporary, so I do hope that you guys add them as a permanent feature after seeing the response (people love them).

Awesome update! I love the backdrops, but I'm saving up my bells for other things, so I will pass for now. Also, congrats to the wave 2 winners! They all look soo amazing! I'm really excited for the TBT Fair too, so I can't wait! ^o^

These backdrops are fire, I wonder if they will ever become a permanent feature! (instead of expiring after 30 days)

Omg the backdrops are so pretty! I just wish they weren't temporary, esp since the price rn is a 'low discounted fair price', making it sound like once the fair month is over their prices will go up, esp for somethin that doesn't last forever. Had they did last forever I would totally buy the lunar haze one, I love moon and star things.

The artwork for the backdrops is super pretty Laudine & dizzybone!

ok so the backdrops are new. i saw a bunch of ppl using them and i was like "how long have i been unaware of this"
(they look awesome btw

also dang ididnt realize the fair was that soon.... i hope that weird "guess what this blurry photoshopped image is" game returns

Also is it just me or are inventory pages on other user's profiles broken? if I try to go to page 2 of someone else's collectibles, it just says "No items to display"
Yeah, the same thing happened to me.
Thank you both for bringing this up! We've confirmed that there are a few bugs on inventory pages. No immediate fix at the moment, but a known issue that will require a bit of digging. Jeremy will be on the case when he can! 🔎

Leve the backdrops! Can't wait for the fair to start 🌈

Thank you both for bringing this up! We've confirmed that there are a few bugs on inventory pages. No immediate fix at the moment, but a known issue that will require a bit of digging. Jeremy will be on the case when he can! 🔎

Had a similar problem in which I go to a 2nd page on another user's collectibles and it brings me to the 2nd page of my own.

i’ve been a member since 2014 but only have 10 seashells. i don’t recall ever spending them? idk, i might have. was i supposed to receive more?

those backdrops loook niice, but I want too many expensive collectibles, sadly
agreed, I'm saving up my tbt for collectibles that I really want *cough* *hot feather* *cough* so I can't just spend my tbt on a theme that will inevitably expire 😩

i’ve been a member since 2014 but only have 10 seashells. i don’t recall ever spending them? idk, i might have. was i supposed to receive more?
You registered before seashells were introduced, which means you weren't eligible for the first instalment of ten seashells because you received 800-900ish welcome bells upon registration instead. You are only entitled to the two-year anniversary seashells, which you have received. :)

• Love
Reactions: rip
I almost don't even want to buy a backdrop as I'll be so sad when it disappears. 😥
I look forward to this very much becoming a possible permanent feature... I've wanted something like this for a long time!
(And if possible, this set of backdrops becoming available again !)

Love the updates and excited for the fair! Thank you staff. 😊

Last edited:
Yay! I'm super excited for my first fair, and I'm loving these new backdrops 😊

(and I may or may not have made this post to look at mine 😉)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back