• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.14.20 - Shop Updates and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
the addition of backdrops ♡ ♡ how cute!
I love how the lunar haze one has such a pretty gold + aqua color scheme (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Thanks for all the updates! I never realized I had so many collectibles until now haha xD

The backdrops are so pretty!

I do wonder would it be at all possible to code some way to preview them with your current avatar+line-up? I kind of don't want to make a purchase if I'm not sure it'll match my look.​

@Vrisnem could i possibly get a check on why i only have 10 seashells, please! 👉👈
You registered before the seashell system was introduced, so you received welcome bells (800-900ish) back in March 2014 in place of the first lot of seashells. :)

@Vrisnem could i possibly get a check on why i only have 10 seashells, please! 👉👈
you joined back when welcome bells were still a thing, therefore you only got 10 sheashells for 2 years of membership

note too, it's 10 seashells for 2 years of membership only one time, not 10 seashells for every 2 years you're a member

You registered before the seashell system was introduced, so you received welcome bells (800-900ish) back in March 2014 in place of the first lot of seashells. :)

oh cool! thank you very much for the explanation 🙌🏻 The Complexity of Forum Past eludes my fragile memory 😂

Waking up at 7hrs, seeing these backgrounds had me confused.

Anyways, this update is amazing.

These backdrops are amazing and I’m having a hard time picking one!

Hrm, not sure 100% what is accomplished by having the item log and transaction logs separate, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

the sidebar backdrops are nice, but for super long posts, can fee like it's not enough... perhaps some way for it to tile or fade into a repeat? not sure. or maybe a separate option to buy a different background color as well (eg blue) so that the blue backdrop can fade into a blue background :)

Nice updates overall though!

Nice update. And I picked out my backdrop pretty easily.

Would be nice to get a custom backdrop collectible, but make it expensive.

I'm debating whether to get a backdrop or not, I mean, they're super cool but they expire after 30 days and I want to save up

I’m happy that I was able to change my username without saving up 1200 TBT! I definitely not angry with the person who stole Spritzee from me, though...

Ahhhh, I love the backdrops!! I wish they could be permanent!!

Thanks for all the updates!!

I’M VERY EXCITED FOR THIS!! The backdrops are so cool and the bells are always a plus. I’m just mentally preparing for it... I need a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back