Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well uh....congrats to @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani for being moderators. While I haven't had the best experience on this site for 3 years since I joined I hope the site becomes better going forward.

Those new Reactions are pretty great since I always felt like there should've been more emotes to posts. Just having "Like" and "Love" felt too one sided. I really like the "Condolences / support / hug" as someone who tends to post well you know rough things that are going on in my life I feel like this will be a really nice change.

So yeah I don't really have much to say other than that well.....hope everything goes well. (gosh I am so awkward)

Last edited:
Congratulations you two on your moderatorship! You both have definitely earned it, although I am disappointed the 'Quick, before the mods come' will never reach a high number again LOL. We will miss ~Kilza~ in the trenches indeed.

Yay Halloween event! Love the new shroomie, here's hoping my 1 bought beats the gacha odds :p

I would love a sparkles (✨) reaction so much, but I do think 🎉 probably conveys 'celebration' more. I'm also very excited about the prospects of a support reaction, but I feel ambivalent regarding an 'agreed/this/etc'. I feel like our thumbs up/like already conveys that.

I have no idea what emote you could use...all I can think of is maybe an appropriate flower?
☠️

Jokes aside. I think maybe that one emote where two people are hugging could work for condolences. People use that one all the time for that purpose anyway.

Congrats to Kilza and LadyDestani. You'll do great in your new roles!

Congrats to the new mods! You'll do great!

Also, I'm really hoping my one mushroom beats the probably 1/0.0000000000001% odds of transforming. My luck in the past with these gachas is awful, but here's hoping!
(that percent is just a joke please don't think its real)

The Famous Mushroom is now available for sale! Spend wisely, as the Glow Shroom's appearance will be very rare. 👻

Glow Shrooms will manifest in a week's time, on Sunday October 8th. Best of luck to everyone!
That glow shroom is soooo beautiful!

More so I remember: The corrupted rainbow candy Stats for those interested!
“Total Yellow Candies purchased: 2,310
Total TBT Bells spent: 34,650
Total Corrupted Rainbow Candies manifested: 51
Total users who ended up with a Corrupted Rainbow Candy: 31”

And here are the stats from the Friday the 13th candy
“Total Yellow Candies purchased: 7,176
Total TBT Bells spent: 143,240
Total Friday the 13th Candies manifested: 332
Total users who ended up with a Friday the 13th Candy: 105”

So that’s 1 in 45.3 (2.2%) and 1 in 21.6 (4.6%) respectively 🙄
I would hope since the mushrooms cost significantly more than the candies, the odds would be slightly better, but I'm sure they'll still be pretty rare overall. I just wish I had enough bells to buy a reasonable amount to have a really good chance, but I suffer from lurker-itis ;)

congrats to @/~Kilza~ and @/LadyDestani on their new staff positions!!
can't wait for the halloween event! i haven't participated in the halloween events for quite some time now.

Should I gamble some TBT to get a potential phazon mushroom, or should I save it for the upcoming Halloween event? I probably don’t want to take chances with the little amount of TBT I have, so I’ll pass.

Congrats to @/~Kilza~ and @/LadyDestani on the new staff positions!

I have to admit that I'm glad the heart react is replacing the other one. I'm not sure why, but I just never liked using the other one, and only used it sparingly as a result. I really support having a "Condolences / support / hug" react, since the like and love reacts aren't always the best ones for the job on some more sensitive topics. But I don't use emojis much in general so I don't know which one would be best. Luckily other people here have some good ideas it would seem.

Also super hyped for the Halloween event! Guess it's time to update my icon and signature soon.

Is the event glow themed I wonder?
Between the mush thing and the art for the Halloween event having what looks like fireflies...

Hey guys! excited for these new items! I've been sort of silently stalking the site and not chatting much, but I'm still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back