Confetti Collecting

It’s kinda weird they ended it at 3 . Would have been nice to end a bit later for those that had not reached the cap. It kinda makes me wonder how many I can get with the rounds being so far apart .

I managed 132 confetti for the first window which is really not bad since I've mostly been stuck at work the whole time

I'll probably buy a mystery balloon in a bit but I am trying to decide if I wanna get the fair patch before or after I start collecting balloons 🤔

personally, I just wish they'd ditch the cooldowns

legit what purpose do they serve, if there's a cap in earnings anyways. as all it does is punish anyone not active in the "correct" manner
If they did that, they might probably limit confetti earning to posting only. But that won’t change the fact that everyone will earn confetti at once and then nobody will earn it for the rest of the round.

personally, I just wish they'd ditch the cooldowns

legit what purpose do they serve, if there's a cap in earnings anyways. as all it does is punish anyone not active in the "correct" manner
I really wish they would ditch the cooldowns as well. Either that or extend how many days each round is. Looking at the dates I won’t be available for much of round 3 . So that makes it really hard to get enough confetti especially with the cooldowns.

I mean I just find having both to be incredibly silly

if they had no earnings cap, then yeah, a cooldown makes perfect sense. as it provides an artificial cap in the amount earnable

I guess no cooldowns would mean spikes and lulls in activity, but that kinda already happens? people will be more inclined to post when not on cooldown vs when they are

Is anyone else disappointed we only hit one goal this round? Makes me worried for the next round and how many tickets we’ll earn.

There are probably others, but I haven't turned in any of my confetti yet in hopes for entries to get approved first so I can hopefully get my dogs from the shop before mystery balloons.
Plus there are quite a few people who didn't even earn 100 confetti yet because they were busy during this round. They should be able to catch up in later rounds though and dump confetti on the villagers.

I'm personally not too worried about hitting the ticket goals in the end. as I feel like staff have set it up with knowledge of our general earnings based on past events to at least hit up to the first balloon shop unlock on each

I wonder if any of the new balloons that’ll be in the shop (If we hit their respective goals) will be hot, the color I only care about the most. That way I won’t have to worry about RNG to get them.

I mean I just find having both to be incredibly silly

if they had no earnings cap, then yeah, a cooldown makes perfect sense. as it provides an artificial cap in the amount earnable

I guess no cooldowns would mean spikes and lulls in activity, but that kinda already happens? people will be more inclined to post when not on cooldown vs when they are
A cap on the rounds makes sense . Since I get they don’t want everyone getting it all at once . It’s the fact you have two time restrictions that worry me. The fact that you can only get confetti on certain days and then those days are limited to a cooldown. It would be nice if it were one or the other.

Back