Confetti Collecting

No yet! I really hope they get posted before the physical prize drop on Monday ‘cause I need 3 tickets from either this or Count Inside the Bottle, and i don’t trust myself not to fail the bottle spectacularly 🥺
Thank you so much . I hope you can get your tickets. I am pretty sure I failed that count inside the bottle too.

Woooooo!!!! Doing GREAT guys!!!!

View attachment 576600
Poor Pietro and poor me who prefers the standard Balloons, rip. I knew when this first started that he was doomed, especially against Chrissy since she has the popular Bunny Balloons. Kind of surprised Gayle is in the lead, though admittedly if I was to go for any other shape than the normal ones, I'd also be going for Heart Balloons since these gradient ones are great. I just hope Pietro can at least get to that first Balloon unlock at 10500, if not farther, by the end.

Soo... Can you only get the Yellow confetti once per round or am I delusional? Because I tried using the poll every so often when I feel like I'm not on the cooldown for it, but I may still be on cooldown for that specific way of earning confetti.

The conundrum, it's slightly killing me!

Soo... Can you only get the Yellow confetti once per round or am I delusional? Because I tried using the poll every so often when I feel like I'm not on the cooldown for it, but I may still be on cooldown for that specific way of earning confetti.

The conundrum, it's slightly killing me!
Cooldown for polls was twice as long as the regular cooldown before

Cooldown for polls was twice as long as the regular cooldown before
How long were they? I haven't seen anyone give out a mathematical answer for how long every cooldown for each confetti earnings you have to wait for before you can get more.

How long were they? I haven't seen anyone give out a mathematical answer for how long every cooldown for each confetti earnings you have to wait for before you can get more.
I think the regular cooldown was 12 hours and the poll cooldown was 24 hours.
The regular cooldown now seems to be 6 hours so the poll cooldown might be 12

I think the regular cooldown was 12 hours and the poll cooldown was 24 hours.
The regular cooldown now seems to be 6 hours so the poll cooldown might be 12
Oh thanks, that'll help me out a lot! When I get some yellow confetti, I'll be sure to vote in a poll again after 12 hours have passed.

Back