Confetti Collecting

Poor Pietro and poor me who prefers the standard Balloons, rip. I knew when this first started that he was doomed, especially against Chrissy since she has the popular Bunny Balloons. Kind of surprised Gayle is in the lead, though admittedly if I was to go for any other shape than the normal ones, I'd also be going for Heart Balloons since these gradient ones are great. I just hope Pietro can at least get to that first Balloon unlock at 10500, if not farther, by the end.
I think he can catch up some!!! Once we start unlocking some of the others I’m sure some people will switch to some of his because some of his balloons are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Agh, I think I'm on cooldown. I'm starting to get worried that I won't reach the cap by the end of the round. T^T I'm glad that the cooldowns were reduced, though! Guess I'll be back in 6 hours from now.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I forgot to post in the event threads. XD Guess I'm still confetti collecting!

IMG_9832.jpeg

nice

I decided to change my confetti collecting style for this round, just to see if it's possible to hit the round cap by just moseying through the confetti collecting. Really hope I dont miss any redemption codes, because I keep forgetting about that.

I'm thinking the cap for this round is total confetti 330? (165 added to 1st round cap?) Anyone know if that's right?

I feel like I’m the only one concerned about the huge imbalance in confetti. Gayle has 3300, Chrissy has 2550, and Pietro has 1950.

I like the heart balloons, but if we need more confetti elsewhere, I can spend my later confetti wherever it needs to go. Like if we need more to unlock tickets or whatever.

I decided to change my confetti collecting style for this round, just to see if it's possible to hit the round cap by just moseying through the confetti collecting. Really hope I dont miss any redemption codes, because I keep forgetting about that.

I'm thinking the cap for this round is total confetti 330? (165 added to 1st round cap?) Anyone know if that's right?

I like the heart balloons, but if we need more confetti elsewhere, I can spend my later confetti wherever it needs to go. Like if we need more to unlock tickets or whatever.
Yeah it is 330, Justin said that a few pages back

I completely forgot about the redemption codes too, lol. In my brain the only reward has been balloons. Hopefully Mr. Pietro will catch up later into the event as people get balloons revealed and trade to get what they want.

back on the confetti grind!

Dang I thought for sure my collectible thread would count as a thread. I think the rng-gods just hate me lol. I made 3 threads during this confetti crusade and none of them counted. I think I'm just going to give up on the thread task. It's not working for me.

Dang I thought for sure my collectible thread would count as a thread. I think the rng-gods just hate me lol. I made 3 threads during this confetti crusade and none of them counted. I think I'm just going to give up on the thread task. It's not working for me.
Not sure how it works this time but in the first round it was only one thread that would count for confetti. It is hard 💜

Not sure how it works this time but in the first round it was only one thread that would count for confetti. It is hard 💜
Yeah I got that round, but this round should also refresh it right? It's just not working lol. It doesn't matter tbh, I'm not putting too much thought into it. I can easily get those 2-3 points from another task when the cool down ends. 🥳

Yeah I got that round, but this round should also refresh it right? It's just not working lol. It doesn't matter tbh, I'm not putting too much thought into it. I can easily get those 2-3 points from another task when the cool down ends. 🥳
It should definitely be one thread per round. I got confetti each time so you should ask? Cooldown is frustrating 🙈💜

🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊

Back