Demonic Logic

This was such a fun puzzle to work on!! I felt like I was a kid again!! A fun way to break the monotony of work today!! Thanks so much Kaiaa!!!

I see everybody's been having a good time figuring out the puzzle! As a reminder, submissions close in 24 hours (11:59 PM EDT on October 23rd, 2024)! Be sure to get your submissions in before then!

Ahhh
is it required to "X" and "O" everything in the grid? I only did the "O"
It's fine! Ideally you would've done both, but as long as all the O's are filled in the right spots on the grid I'll accept it as a different way to fill in the grid.

I see everybody's been having a good time figuring out the puzzle! As a reminder, submissions close in 24 hours (11:59 PM EDT on October 23rd, 2024)! Be sure to get your submissions in before then!

It's fine! Ideally you would've done both, but as long as all the O's are filled in the right spots on the grid I'll accept it as a different way to fill in the grid.
Ah I see!
Thank you Kilza! I'm sorry- I don't do these types of puzzles and it doesn't come natural to me
I will do it properly next time!

lol I put green check marks and red x’s. Hope that’s ok

cringe, but ok
Post automatically merged:

actually rq, idk if there was a round number that I missed inputting in for, but if there was, I missed inputting in the round number

Last edited:
Back