Jacqufeline
Toy Duck Plush
Gourdy
Shadow Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
How do you feel about animals that mlem?

I've known people on both sides, but I think I know more people that get grossed out by it. I grew up with animals, so it never really bothered me, especially since I consider my pets family. I'm hesitant when it's an animal I don't know though, because you never know what they've been snacking on. :U and of course if I'm aware that it has a habit of getting into trash or something equally horrible, I will not allow them to lmao.

That's a big no for me. I'm okay with animals licking any other part of my body like feet or hands, but my face is strictly off limits, lol.

I don’t let animals lick my face. I don’t really like animals licking me at all. I will let my cat lick me only because he very, very rarely attempts to, so when he does, it’s really endearing.

Only my dog ;w; I dont like other animals licking my face since I don’t know where their tongues have been.

No, I'm allergic to their saliva and it could be dangerous in some cases. I don't like having my face wet either, it doesn't matter if it's a pet, baby or too enthusiastic people.

Depends on who is licking my face. xD

I do however let my dogs lick me a little, but not too much. It tends to dry my face out, so a little affection here and there is just fine. 😊

I definitely would say depends on the animal. my cats I don't really care what they do, and to be fair cats in general i feel like lick people less and when they do it doesn't feel too overwhelming. dogs i don't mind licking me in general but i prefer if they avoid my face, mostly just because i don't want a gross wet face lol

I don’t let them lick me in the face. In fact, I don’t even let them touch me. I’m very sensitive to touch.

I'll let dogs lick my cheek but I don't let them lick my mouth, my cats sometimes lick my arms and hands and that feels weird but it's fine as long as they don't sit there doing it for a while. My dog rarely shows affection to me so I try to not turn her down when she does

The only animal I have ever let lick my face is my own dog. I wouldn't let another one lick me as I don't know where or what it has licked before!

no, im not a fan of that lol. my cat licks my fingers from time to time but i think thats the extent of what i'd be ok with.

Only my own pets and only on the cheek AND only for a second or two😅 I don't want to discourage them showing affection in their natural way but sometimes they just want to lick and lick and lick and I really don't need to be soggy.🤣

No licks here thanks.
My dogs will rub their faces on you to show affection. Our puppy doesn't though and is still learning not to lick people. She is getting better with time.

No, I'm not a fan of any animal, even my own family's dog, licking my face. They can keep their tongue to themselves, lol

One of my cats does this to try to wake me up and feed her in the morning, but I try to put a stop to it as quick as I can.

The only pet that licks me is my ginger cat, but she only licks my forehead almost as if cleaning me. She may sometimes lick my fingers, but she doesn't lick anyone else.
Obvs if I knew someone with a dog, I don't mind a lick on my hands, but not the face, mouth. I can tolerate one lick on the cheek but that's it. Make sure I wash straight afterwards.

Not at all. It has happened before and I always dislike it when it does happen

Back