Shooting Star Plush
Asteroid Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush

❓🎉 TBT Fair 2024 FAQ Thread? 🎉❓

If you have a question about a specific event or contest, please ask the host(s) directly.

Hello, you're speaking to Mick from the TBT Party Service Helpdesk! We don't doubt that you'll run into some questions as you explore this edition of the TBT Fair. We've done our best to provide some commonly needed answers in this automated message. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have as well! To start asking your question, press, one. (and then scroll to the bottom of the page to the reply box, as pressing one is actually unhelpful.)

Important Links 🔗

FAQ ❔

1. Will I Be Able to Trade Fair Collectibles?
  2. Is It Possible to Be Nominated for Multiple Events/Contests?
  3. Are Physical Prizes First-Come, First-Serve?
  4. When Will I Receive My Tickets From Contests and Events I’ve Entered?
  5. Are Tickets Transferrable?
  6. Will I Be Notified if My Entry Doesn’t Meet the Requirements?
  7. Where Can I See What Events/Contests I’ve Got Tickets From?
  8. Will There Be a Raffle To Spend My Leftover Tickets?
  9. How Will Contest Winners Be Determined?
  10. How Will Staff Favorites Be Determined?
  11. How Many Staff Favorites Will There Be?

1. How Do I Earn Tickets?
The best way to earn tickets is by participating in one many of the events and contests! You'll earn fair-specific tickets for participating and some may offer additional tickets to winners.

Because we have both new and old collectibles this time, two types of tickets will be awarded by the events: Tickets (to spend on new collectibles and IRL prizes) and Throwback Tickets (to spend on old collectibles). You will earn an equal amount of each for each of your accepted entries. See the individual events for the specific amounts.

2. Will I Be Able to Trade Fair Collectibles?
All TBT Fair 2024 collectibles may be traded with the exception of the TBT Fair 2024 Patch, placement trophies, Rainbow Birthday Bouquets, and the yet to be revealed animated winners' collectible.

3. Is It Possible to Be Nominated for Multiple Events/Contests?
Yes! However, if you previously won an event and/or contest and are awarded a special collectible, you will not be eligible to receive two of the same special collectible. We will add the full list of contests/events you win in the collectible message though if there are multiple.

If there are bonus tickets for winners for that particular event/contest, you will still get those.

4. Are Physical Prizes First-Come, First-Serve?
All physical prizes have very limited quantities and are first-come, first-serve for purchase within the shop.

5. When Will I Receive My Tickets From Contests and Events I’ve Entered?
You will receive your tickets for a specific entry when a staff member has accepted it with a green accept reaction.

6. Are Tickets Transferrable?
TBT Fair tickets are not transferable. If you don't use them, you lose them! It is also not possible to exchange tickets with other members.

7. Will I Be Notified if My Entry Doesn’t Meet the Requirements?
A host may reach out to you if your entry does not meet the requirements. Rules and submission guidelines for activities may differ. Please read all contest and event threads carefully. If something is unclear or you're unsure if your entry would qualify, please reach out to the host. It's better to make sure your entry counts, especially if you're submitting close to the deadline as there may not always be time for another chance!

8. Where Can I See What Events/Contests I’ve Got Tickets From?
You may view a list of all transactions within your Transaction Log.

9. Will There Be a Raffle To Spend My Leftover Tickets?
We typically host a few raffles at or near the end of the fair for you to spend any leftover tickets on. Specific information and instructions will be released when determined.

10. How Will Contest Winners Be Determined?
Staff will nominate entries internally to go to a public poll. Users will then be able to vote to determine a top three. If you are eligible to vote in these polls, vote for the entry you think is best rather than simply voting for your friends! Attempting to persuade people to vote for a specific entry is also not allowed.

11. How Will Staff Favorites Be Determined?
Staff will review entries internally to nominate their favorites. Entries with the most staff votes will be selected.

12. How Many Staff Favorites Will There Be?
We won't have a specific number to provide until the staff favorites are actually announced. The number of favorites selected is based on a few factors such as the number of rounds and/or the number of entries for a particular event.

Are the event check boxes for attachments not turned on? Party Prepping Station and Pack for the Party! didn't have that option on the attached files.
1722135337015.png

I'm a bit confused on which of the two images we're supposed to check as "entry" for the "Pack for the Party" event. I don't think it specifies if we're supposed to check the bag image or the item list image. Does it matter at all which image is checked?

Are the event check boxes for attachments not turned on? Party Prepping Station and Pack for the Party! didn't have that option on the attached files.
View attachment 572785
Looks like these were missed when setting the threads event permissions. I've updated them now. Thanks for raising!

I'm a bit confused on which of the two images we're supposed to check as "entry" for the "Pack for the Party" event. I don't think it specifies if we're supposed to check the bag image or the item list image. Does it matter at all which image is checked?
Unless @Pyoopi says otherwise I'd mark both.

I had a similar issue with being unable to find an entry check box to check when submitting my contest entry. I hope this is understandable.

do any of the non-prize pack physical rewards auto-include a prize pack this year, or nah?

asking, since iirc, this has been the case for at least one prior fair (unless I'm just making up nonsense over here)

For the tasks/contests that have a 1st , 2nd and 3rd placing- do their ticket rewards include throwback tickets? or are they just the regular tickets?

Reactions: Doo
do any of the non-prize pack physical rewards auto-include a prize pack this year, or nah?

asking, since iirc, this has been the case for at least one prior fair (unless I'm just making up nonsense over here)
Nope, you'll need to specifically buy a Prize Pack if you are after one!

For the tasks/contests that have a 1st , 2nd and 3rd placing- do their ticket rewards include throwback tickets? or are they just the regular tickets?
Placing in contests only awards the regular Ticket currency.

l’m not remembering—is it customary for event posts not to award any TBT? This seems like a pretty central, non-spammy forum activity, so I thought it seemed a bit odd that fair activity was being counted as “extraneous” or “off-topic” and not awarding any bells. But then I also couldn’t remember if that was normal and staff have a really good reason that I’m just forgetting about!

I have a question. Will there be leg room to earn 96 tickets (the price of the keychain) before August 11th, or do we have to participate in EVERYTHING? I’m entering in almost all of the contests and events, but there’s one event I can’t do which is the LEGO event.

When will Chris and LaBelleFleur approve entries to the contests/events they host? It’s been over 5 days.

When will Chris and LaBelleFleur approve entries to the contests/events they host? It’s been over 5 days.
They'll be accepted by August 11th.

Will there be a second drop/restock of physical prizes?
Physical prizes won't be restocked - once they're gone, they're gone! Keep in mind the following prizes will not be made available to purchase until August 12th:
  • Ghostly Kitty Plush Enamel Pin
  • Snow Bunny Enamel Pin
  • Celeste Chick Plush Enamel Pin
  • Dino Plush Enamel Pin
  • LEGO Maple's Pumpkin Garden
  • LEGO Julian's Birthday Party
  • Bandai Splatoon 3 Locker Collection
  • Custom Shaker Keychain Commission by Mistreil
  • Snow Bunny Plush

does the error posted in the participation tracker mean that if anyone missed a puzzle or jar (or any other event) then they're screwed out of getting an imposter now?

Back