[FAQ] TBT Party Service Helpdesk - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

Is there currently a freeze in ticket distribution?

I ask because the physical prizes are to be released tomorrow and I am missing 12 tickets to try my hand at some of the physical prizes. I had been scrambling to participate in the newer events in the hopes that some of my entries will be approved to be able to attempt it.

As it is, other users don’t have to have increase much in their tickets either. I understand the mods are busy with real life, hence the question.

I ask because the physical prizes are to be released tomorrow and I am missing 12 tickets to try my hand at some of the physical prizes. I had been scrambling to participate in the newer events in the hopes that some of my entries will be approved to be able to attempt it.

As it is, other users don’t have to have increase much in their tickets either. I understand the mods are busy with real life, hence the question.
I think it was Chris? that said the tickets from new events will not be distributed until after the physical prize release
Here

Entries submitted to events that started yesterday (Saturday 10th August) will not be accepted until after the physical prizes are released in the shop tomorrow (Monday 12th August). This is to ensure no one is unfairly (dis)advantaged based on the order they have chosen to enter events and event host availability.

Entries submitted to events ending today (Sunday 11th August) will continue to be accepted throughout today and tomorrow. All entries to these events are guaranteed to be accepted before the physical prizes launch.

Entries to our four-week events, Brick Building Bonanza and Magnificent Memories, are guaranteed to be accepted before the physical prizes go live as long as they are submitted before 12PM EDT today (Sunday 11th August). Entries submitted after this time may be accepted but are not guaranteed to be.

Please note that none of the above information is new. It has all been made publicly available prior to this post. This is just a summary.

From someone (me, haha) who hadn't even realized there was a calendar mix-up at all because I'm really bad at keeping up, thank you for the extra quiz!

All of your efforts are greatly appreciated. As a hermit introvert with an extremely challenging life, I love being able to celebrate holidays and events with you guys. Thank you so much for everything!

im trying to find out how to spend confetti, or wondering how it works if collecting it I have a chance to earn a prize

im trying to find out how to spend confetti, or wondering how it works if collecting it I have a chance to earn a prize
There’s a thread on how to collect confetti here…. And I’ve just realised you’re asking how to spend it 🤦‍♀️😂 In the shop you can buy mystery balloon tokens with your confetti. This post hopefully explains it better than I can. Basically confetti gets you balloon collectibles

Thanks for the addition of the quiz event! I always enjoy the quizzes, even if I inevitably get some answers horribly wrong

Thank you so much for adding the Quiz :)

Is there anything else users who do not have online can do for the Villager Birthday Parties event? I want to participate somehow but I do not have online sadly.

Is there anything else users who do not have online can do for the Villager Birthday Parties event? I want to participate somehow but I do not have online sadly.
They mentioned you can time travel, so look up one of your villagers birthdays and go there!

They mentioned you can time travel, so look up one of your villagers birthdays and go there!
I thought it meant you can time travel to a certain villagers birthday to host for others to attend? I thought it said online only? Unless I read it wrong cause then I would be happy haha

I thought it meant you can time travel to a certain villagers birthday to host for others to attend? I thought it said online only? Unless I read it wrong cause then I would be happy haha
It mentions in the rules you don't need to use online, I'm not staff so maybe get confirmation but as written, im pretty sure you can host your own with just yourself and time travel!
  1. It's not a requirement to use The Airport (AC:NH Online) but it's encouraged!
I'm wrong, whoops

Last edited:
It said in the FAQ:
Q. I don't have NSO! Can I still participate?
A. Sorry, this is a collaborative event

I can add you to my family plan for the duration of the event if you want? You'd have to share the email linked to your Nintendo account, though. PM me if you want! 😊💗

When do Staff Favorites and animated raffle winners get announced?
Usually, these are announced in the Closing Ceremony. I can't give a specific date, but we will need time to review and vote on all the submissions. Plus, we'll want to give everyone time to spend their tickets before the raffles are drawn.

on the subject of raffles: with the assumption that winning in one of the leftover ticket raffles excludes being able to win in others, do we know in what order the raffles will be drawn?

Back