[FAQ] TBT Party Service Helpdesk - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

on the subject of raffles: with the assumption that winning in one of the leftover ticket raffles excludes being able to win in others, do we know in what order the raffles will be drawn?

I believe staff have mentioned that they would be drawn in order of most rare/valuable to least, so that winning something small wouldn’t disqualify you from a larger prize but rather the other way around.

on the subject of raffles: with the assumption that winning in one of the leftover ticket raffles excludes being able to win in others, do we know in what order the raffles will be drawn?
We typically draw raffles in the order of most valuable to least valuable.

if we've already been accepted for the birthday suits event and have no intention of going for staff pick, can we change our avatar/signature in the middle of the fair? I think I'll keep my signature but I'd like to change my avatar 😌

if we've already been accepted for the birthday suits event and have no intention of going for staff pick, can we change our avatar/signature in the middle of the fair? I think I'll keep my signature but I'd like to change my avatar 😌
I think you can. A couple of members have done that already and they haven’t lost any tickets.

Q: Can I change or edit my avatar or signature after I've entered?
A: Yes, but please wait until your entry has been approved before making any changes.

We typically draw raffles in the order of most valuable to least valuable.

if possible, could we still have the order, at least by the time of the closing ceremony? I feel a good portion of the raffles this time are comparatively equal value, so it's a bit hard to gauge by myself
Post automatically merged:

there's no staff favs for the avi/sig decorating events, so feel free to swap now, if you want to

Any reason why there’s a delay in the second round of Colorful Confetti?

EDIT: It’s been answered in another thread. I’m sorry that happened.

Last edited:
Any reason why there’s a delay in the second round of Colorful Confetti?
I think it's sometime today. Staff are probably extremely busy with the Fair and real life, so even if it's a little bit longer I think that's fair enough! (See what I did there!) 😀
From the Colourful Confetti thread:
New line arts will be posted on:
Saturday, August 10th 2024 - Created by Mick and Laudine !
Sunday, August 18th 2024

Just a note that entries for Besting Blunders, Brick Building Bonanza, and Magnificent Memories will not be accepted before August 24th.

am I correct in assuming that event hosts will still be checking submissions as able, to let users know if anything needs correcting, and that this delay is purely a delay in getting the participant rewards?

Reactions: Doo
I think it's sometime today. Staff are probably extremely busy with the Fair and real life, so even if it's a little bit longer I think that's fair enough! (See what I did there!) 😀
From the Colourful Confetti thread:
New line arts will be posted on:
Saturday, August 10th 2024 - Created by Mick and Laudine !
Sunday, August 18th 2024
I see, but also only part of us got our tickets from the entries, and the others are still waiting for our tickets. Usually when they accept everyone’s submissions after the round closes, they should be finished by now.

I see, but also only part of us got our tickets from the entries, and the others are still waiting for our tickets. Usually when they accept everyone’s submissions after the round closes, they should be finished by now.
I'm sure once Laudine has distributed the tickets, Round 2 will open. It is the weekend after all. Staff need some downtime! I don't think they sleep, they are always busy working on something for us! Even Apples must relax! 🎉

Usually when they accept everyone’s submissions after the round closes, they should be finished by now.

this feels awfully demanding, tbh

even if they don't get these finished today, we've got a week about for all the event submissions to close and then probably another week or two or maybe even more for all the post-event stuffs before everything shuts down fully. they'll get it done when they get it done. there's no reason to pressure them to do it faster

am I correct in assuming that event hosts will still be checking submissions as able, to let users know if anything needs correcting, and that this delay is purely a delay in getting the participant rewards?
This is what I’m wondering too! I have absolutely no problem waiting until the end of the event to get currency, but I’d hate to submit to an event and not find out that my entry wasn’t eligible until it was too late to edit or correct anything—especially for something like writing a 5-page story that can’t exactly be corrected in a few minutes if needed.

I know staff are extremely busy and I definitely don’t want anybody to feel rushed! Just wondering if I should approach these events the same way as the typical TBT events, or if this year I’m just going to have to give my best effort without necessarily expecting to know one way or another before the deadline.

I'm sure once Laudine has distributed the tickets, Round 2 will open. It is the weekend after all. Staff need some downtime! I don't think they sleep, they are always busy working on something for us! Even Apples must relax! 🎉
Yeah, right now, they’re sleeping in the bowl. They won’t come out until Round 4 of the Confetti Collecting event is over.

But you know, it’s better to get them later than to not get them at all. I was hoping that nothing bad happened to the staff when we have a delay in prize distribution or event start. But sometimes, processes get disrupted due to emergencies.

Reactions: Doo
I am the host for the named events and there's no guarantee they will be looked at before next Saturday. No entries in the past week have even been looked at yet because I've been volunteering out of the country.

The prompts for all three are simple with clear rules and aren't particularly strict. As long as people double check their entries meet all the requirements, don't plagiarise, and ensure their usernames are included there should be little reason for them to be rejected.

Is there a limit on how many tickets you can spend on a real prize raffle? Not going to enter any of them since I already got two real life prizes, but I wonder if you’ll do ticket limits on those raffles.

Last edited:
not sure if I should be asking in here: for Delectable Delights, Are we allowed to use edible decorative herbs like mint leaves as garnish like what you would see on desserts at restaurants?

not sure if I should be asking in here: for Delectable Delights, Are we allowed to use edible decorative herbs like mint leaves as garnish like what you would see on desserts at restaurants?
As long as it’s edible I think it’s ok. I used sugar stars and it was accepted.

Back