Favorite Event(s)/Contest(s) From the First Half of the Fair?

Which Event(s)/Contest(s) Have Been Your Favorite(s) so far?

• A Cordial Invitation

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Birthday Suits

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Brick Building Bonanza

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Confetti Collecting

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Count Inside the Bottle

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Magnificent Memories

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Pack for the Party!

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Party Popping Puzzles

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Party Prepping Station

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Wonderous Wardrobe

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Asarena

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6601-4252-2050
Island
Aria
Star Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Yellow Crescent Moon
S.S. Dolphin
Red Super Star Trophy
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
In a couple of days new events and contests will open! Which event(s)/contest(s) from the first half of the fair have been your favorite(s)?

My favorites have probably been Confetti Collecting, Party Popping Puzzles, and Magnificent Memories. Working with everyone for the dust-style events is always fun, and I enjoy seeing what balloons I get. I liked solving all the puzzles, even if the second round was a bit confusing at the start, and it was nice to reminisce and choose what to draw for Magnificent Memories.

My favourites were/are Confetti Collecting, Pack for the Party, and Party Popping Puzzles.
I love the dusting events and all the new (and sometimes unusual 😂) threads that pop up, pack for the party was a fun idea and I like how we could get creative without actually having any artistic talent 😂 And I love puzzles!

My favorite events were Party Popping Puzzles and Party Prepping Station! I was really looking for each new round and I love that I managed to figure out all the puzzles by myself - and also that the PPS rounds were quite accessible!

Aaaa I loved a lot of these, but my picks went to Party Prepping Station, Party Popping Puzzles, and Confetti Collecting! ;v; I really enjoy the "scavenger hunt" type events; it's fun to try to come up with something I already have that fits the prompt, but I also really love seeing what everyone else comes up with too! People have lots of pretty/cute/interesting things, and I love hearing the stories behind them too!

The puzzle events aren't usually my favorites, but for the most part we don't talk about the nonogram... the "no-no gram", if you will I thought these were very well balanced for the effort required and the rewards! Probably doesn't hurt that I already like a lot of the types of puzzles that were featured, but I really enjoyed solving these and thought it was nicely relaxing. After I was done I even printed out some copies for my mom to solve just for fun too ahaha

Confetti collecting is also a lot of fun! 🎉 The site activity is nice to see and I like the surprise/mystery/gacha element, and seeing what everyone else gets from their mystery balloons!

my favorites so far are

1. Party Prepping Station
2. Party Popping Puzzles
3. Confetti Collecting
4. Count Inside the Bottle

I always like putting together outfits for these forum events, so Wondrous Wardrobe was fun. I like what I came up with and how it goes together.

Confetti Collecting is neat since the dusting events have traditionally boosted forum activity by encouraging thread creation, which gives me more topics to respond to and thus helping us build up our TBT supply.

I like what I decided to go with for A Cordial Invitation, it was fun to draw even though I'm not all that good at art.

The Party Popping Puzzles were fun even though I messed up on the nonogram and cost myself 3 Tickets and Throwback Tickets. 🪦

I guess I'd rank them:

1) A Cordial Invitation
2) Wondrous Wardrobe
3) Party Popping Puzzles
4) Confetti Collecting

Brick Building Bonanza
would be on the list but the BrickLink program isn't very new user friendly. Conceptually it's an awesome event, and it's also probably fine with physical Lego pieces, but you really have to figure out how to work that program and I've had to change from my original idea because it was too high above my skill level of what I can actually put together in the program.

I still haven't started my Magnificent Memories entry; things might be subject to change once I do.

I love confetti collecting and party popping puzzles. All the events are fun, but i like those best.

The other events - art, decorating in acnh, brick building- those are fun, but not easy. 😂
I spent a couple hours trying to figure out the brick link studio and even get started with building, learning what's available. Still have to figure out how to move a whole object that's built. Like if I build a house but want to move the whole thing - how?

But confetti and puzzles - awesome!!! Even if i mess up on a puzzle or miss some confetti points, lol.

I really like the puzzles! They are fun :^D And plus I get to color my entries hahaha

I picked packed for the party, confetti collecting and wondrous wardrobe; I’d pick the lego one too but my entry got rejected (so I need to redo it) so I’m honestly a bit frustrated.

I’d pick the invitation and magnificent memories if I was better at drawing and could draw digitally. I really like the theme.

My number one pick would be confetti collecting since I like all the notifications I get and seeing all the profile comments 🙂.

After that, all the animal crossing prompts. I have been enjoying putting together outfits more. I had fun decorating a little too to make my screenshots look better too 🙂.

Birthday suits was fun too since this time I did some photo editing and I enjoy doing little photo edits 🙂

I voted for Brick Building Bonanza, Confetti Collecting and Party Popping Puzzles!!! All three of these events I love for various reasons.
The brick one I loved doing and I made something I'm very proud of!
Confetti collecting is an amazing way of socializing with the forums' members and discovering new friendships!!!!
And the puzzles event was quite accessible so I liked it lots! It wasn't too hard but not too easy either! Also worth noting, not being english native made some puzzles a bit more challenging lol

Confetti probably and then the other tasks in no particular order. It's fun to create things for those events and see other members amazing pieces, but there's something special about events like confetti collecting that actively encourages being part of the forum and participating in posts/discussions.

I guess I'll be in the extreme minority and say Birthday Suits and Brick Building Bonanza. Conffeti/dust/etc. events don't really do it for me. I have certain issues with them that I'd rather not discuss here at this time. A lot of the other events are kind of fun, but not entirely grasping to me. However, the Lego event was super fun for me and allowed me to relive my childhood, since I grew up on Legos. Birthday Suits is also fun for me because I enjoy seeing everyone's own take on the theme for the Fair, which is unique this time as "birthday."

I think my favourite is Party Popping Puzzles! The puzzle events usually make me feel kinda stupid, but these puzzles weren't bad at all (minus the picross one.. we don't talk about that LOL)! I especially loved and was pleasantly surprised by the 3rd puzzle since elimination/logic puzzles are my favourite! I even have an app for them on my tablet, which I've since started using again! : D I'm very shocked that none of the puzzles were mirrors, though... and scared... where are they?? I know they're here somewhere......

I also really enjoyed working on my A Cordial Invitation entry! Brainstorming ideas for it and then actually getting started on it was intimidating, but once I got started I didn't want to stop! It was fun playing around with colours, and it was a nice distraction from me starting to get sick! I always forget how much I enjoy doing art until I actually do it LOL.

I love the puzzles a looot. They are fun. Also like the confetti collecting :3

I really like “Pack for the Party” as it showcases each individual’s unique strategy in completing the task. Not to mention, I like seeing all the different ideas people use to come up with.

For example, I thought inflatables meant balloons, but I saw someone use a kiddie pool which IS an inflatable :3

Back