• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Franzi's 12 Days of Giveaways!

franzi

Nook Inc.’s Clown
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0588-7910-6206
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (124) +
Welcome to franzi's 12 days of giveaways!

christmas-lights.gif

I've been on these forums for a while and ever since I made my comeback last month, everyone has been nothing but kind and amazing to me. Over the years I've been active on here, so many people have helped me find my dreamies and items I never would've gotten elsewhere. Because y'all rock, I want to give back this Christmas!

christmas-lights.gif

Starting on December 13 and leading up to Christmas Eve, I will be hosting a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway in the true manner of Ellen Degeneres. You can enter from now on until the 24th, but the earlier you start getting your entries in the more chances you'll have of winning something!

Every single day, I will be giving away a different bundle of items - unorderables, Sanrio items, amiibo, DLC, bells and more - to one lucky winner per day.

christmas-lights.gif

To enter:
- simply post on this thread (first entry)
- in a separate post, tell me your favorite joke for a bonus entry! ( I got the idea from LinkToTheWorld's giveaway!)
- for more entries, send in 1 tbt with the comment "giveaway" for every other entry & post about it in this thread (unlimited)

I will generate the winner for each day using a random generator and announce them at 8pm my time!

Good luck and merry Christmas :)

Day 1: Nintendo set - ClockWorking ✅
Day 2: Bush start set - Ramune
Day 3: Gracie Grace fashion set - Xandra ✅
Day 4: Villager picture set - Mintyfresh
Day 5: 500k in game bells - planetvirgo ✅
Day 6: Hybrid set - stained-cheri
Day 7: Complete Kiki & Lala outfit - derpmayor
Day 8: 500k igb + 10 tbt - Joey
Day 9: Complete card set - Sky_SunChip
Day 10: ?

Attachments

• santas.gif
    santas.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Thanks for participating in my giveaway and now i'm in yours! Thanks! ^^

I'm so happy so many people have entered already! Might add another method of entering tomorrow morning :)

Back