• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you feel about the Gender Options in the game?

People don't only laugh out of joy. There's plenty of reasons to laugh, jokes, stupidity of others, even those weird laughs people do when others get hurt.
Justice. Lololololololololololololol

Anyways, I found an awesome pattern I plan on using for my character, this game needs to hurry up already so I can play it

Yes justice, i'm the only person that decided to actually read through the thread and see that leonn is being unfairly attacked, and i pointed it out, that is justice, truth, honesty, that is justice.

Oh god your head is so far gone up your bum its ridiculous. Leonn stopped being "attacked" 8 or so pages ago by the main users who took part in it, myself included. What you're doing now is beating the dead horse by using controversial -to the highest extent- of topics to justify something that's dead and over with.

I wish there were more skirt and short options. Looking through the guide, some of the shorts and skirts look a bit bland. :/ but the dresses are amazing and there are quite a few I want to wear.. Hmm after I get the game, the waiting game for kicks is going to be hard to handle lol

Check your facts, Leonn started it by attacking cross-dressing, almost everyone else was defending cross-dressing. I wouldn't consider that "attacking" or "persecution". It only seems that way because he was outnumbered by people who disagreed with his outdated and double standard opinion. Woman wearing pants is cross-dressing but no one in America looks at it like that anymore. That doesn't change what it is, and I will proudly continue to cross-dress buy wearing pants. And more on topic, so will my character.

Oh god your head is so far gone up your bum its ridiculous. Leonn stopped being "attacked" 8 or so pages ago by the main users who took part in it, myself included. What you're doing now is beating the dead horse by using controversial -to the highest extent- of topics to justify something that's dead and over with.

I wish there were more skirt and short options. Looking through the guide, some of the shorts and skirts look a bit bland. :/ but the dresses are amazing and there are quite a few I want to wear.. Hmm after I get the game, the waiting game for kicks is going to be hard to handle lol

Well, you can make your own shorts and skirts, right?

@Oath2Order
Nope. Skirts, shorts and pants can't be made via patterns :(

My attention wasn't toward just the original arguers, so hateachu, if you go through the thread you'l see people mentioning him as "closed minded" quite abit, I ment everyone. Leonn stated that "God made me a man, i'm gonna dress like 1. I don't care if girls wanna wear pants, but guys in skirts give me a break." That was his opinion, it wasn't until he was questioned on his opinion that crossdressing formally came up. "Outdated and double standard" pffft who's to say that it is or not? it was his opinion, don't bury him under the accusation that he's " outdated and double standard"ed.

I would like to direct your attention to page 3 where the pikachu.
Yes, because everyone here who disagreed openly and as vocal as you can be with a keyboard, towards Leonn has a Pikachu avatar? Not to mention you've already made another reference to me as "Pikachu" so unless you're illiterate beyond belief, you were singling me out. Not "everyone" as you said here
~>

My attention wasn't toward just the original arguers, so hateachu, if you go through the thread you'l see people mentioning him as "closed minded" quite abit, I ment everyone.

Yes, because everyone here who disagreed openly and as vocal as you can be with a keyboard, towards Leonn has a Pikachu avatar? Not to mention you've already made another reference to me as "Pikachu" so unless you're illiterate beyond belief, you were singling me out. Not "everyone" as you said here
~>

I ment by my original post wasn't pointed toward you, only until you tryed to pin the blame on everyone else, did i point you out, and i would've pointed out anyone else who would have done that.

I ment by my original post wasn't pointed toward you, only until you tryed to pin the blame on everyone else, did i point you out, and i would've pointed out anyone else who would have done that.
Do you mind showing me when and where exactly in any of my posts did I pin blame on "everyone" else?

So, how exactly is that "blaming" anyone? I'm still waiting for you to point out where I say everyone is to blame.

So, how exactly is that "blaming" anyone? I'm still waiting for you to point out where I say everyone is to blame.

1 does not need to say "it's everyone else's fault" to put blame on them. You stated "Ignorance is astounding at times." Basically implying that everyone but yourself, was being ignorant, then when i said "Loviechu, you are guilty yourself of what you just said, and you are also 1 of the people who put words in his mouth, and i believe you owe him an apology" which is when you said,"Looney tunes person, get over yourself, and get off your high horse. It's the Internet, so all you can do about it is just *deal with it*", thus you admitted to being ignorant, but you waited to be pointed out before you did so.

Can we please just stop with this? It appears to me that you're 'persecuting' Loviechu and are only here to further derail the thread. To me, judging from your join date, it seems that you are only here to troll and flame people.

Okay, deep breaths... Back on topic.
I'm glad that they are letting girls wear pants now and I plan to take full advantage of this. I will also make a second male character who will only wear dresses and skirts, don't know why... But if you have a problem with it, then keep it to yourself.

I had a post typed up, but it doesn't matter. You can't argue with stupidity. We will be here all day if that happened and I have business to attend to soon. You can try and "find your justice" as much as you want, it really falls upon deaf ears and blind eyes since you're doing nothing more than trying to find little invalid points to think me wrong. But I'm not. Just as I read that's been mentioned, Leonn is entitled to his opinion, just as I'm entitled to my own. And I'm also entitled to my opinions to not agree with what his skewed perception of right and wrong.

Last edited:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzba.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Stop it. Looneytunesfanatic, i thank you for standing up for me, but your going a little far now, besides it's like what Loviechu said,"You can't argue with stupidity", although i would prefer to say Hypocrites instead of stupidity, but i guess they follow each other.

Back