• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you feel about the Gender Options in the game?

Yes bubble pop, looney tunes over there decided to justify and rationalize what Leonn said by using slavery as the concept of it

Oh and looney toons person, poor poor poor you, you sorry excuse for a rabbit

I think its cool that either gender can wear the same clothes, but i know the only way im wearing a "dress" is when i make a long coat or something in a pro pattern. So then, it really wouldnt be a "dress"

I don't like how they try to tell you which items are for boys and which are for girls; however, I do very much like the fact that girls can wear pants and boys can wear skirts. I guess here you can say that actions speak louder than words.

Society is still very dumb about this. We need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with a girl wearing pants (which thankfully western society has finally got this in some cases), and there's nothing wrong with a boy wearing a dress. They're just arbitrary lines drawn in the sand. They are meaningless, and we have no business keeping on following them if we don't wish to.

Not necessarily. Although I'm not too happy that they thought that was something to 'fix'... It most likely wasn't personal and wasn't saying that homosexuality is actually something that needs to be fixed.

Anyway, my point is that it's not really a double standard because sexuality and gender identity are two completely separate concepts. I understand that the LGB is oftentimes combined with the T... But notice, not many people actually are thinking about the T portion when they say they are all for "LGBT rights". Notice how they're always talking about love, when it really doesn't have anything to do with being transgendered. Even though many of them mean well and actually are for transgendered rights, it bothers me when they pair them together when they're only really making a point about sexuality.

They do kind of go hand in hand. You 'sexually' 'identify' a 'gender' that you're attracted to, rather male, female, or trans. That doesn't only correspond to those around you, but to yourself. Yes, some may say that wearing a dress/skirt won't make you any less of a man, but most men wear dresses/skirts to feel feminine.

You can't use them together even if it's not a direct comparison... Obviously slavery involved unmentionable atrocities and hurt thousands, a man putting on a dress obviously did not and doesn't hurt anyone.

Pika pika...

All i did was say "I didn't say it was as equally wrong, i just stated the fact that what leonn said is true, just because something is considered acceptable doesn't make it right." And it's true. I've never seen more stubborn people.....well mabye

I like the feature that boys can wear skirts/kilts and dresses and that girls can now wear jeans and trousers because it gives a lot more freedom in what you can wear

1 or 2 people on each page since has quoted him, but that doesn't mean he is being persecuted. Only a couple of the posts could be considered an attack, and only one of them was extreme enough to fall under the category of persecution. On top of that probably about half of those was someone actually involved in that conversation saying their last piece, not someone randomly piling on hate on something he said pages ago. Plus, Loviechu was not talking about Leonn, we were both talking to Treasu(red), so I don't know why your shaking your finger at him about Leonn.

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school, I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy. -starts crying-

Personally I feel every effort should be made for equality. Why does society like to adopt 1 rule for some people and a different rule for everyone else? If it doesn't harm anyone, do what you want.
If someone has a problem with something, then that person has exactly that, a problem.

My only gripe with this feature is there is no longer a Gaudy shirt. Now when I want to prance around in matching clothes with Elmer I have to wear the gaudy dress. xP I kinda feel there could have been a scrap materials option and you could get a print design from a shirt/dress etc. made into a pattern to use however you wanted.

I would like to direct your attention to page 3 where the pikachu said, "Which is fine, but if we go by your logic, Scottish, Irish, some African, Asian, and countless other men from other areas are cross dressers since they aren't wearing jeans or trousers. You have double standards, but its ok, it's to be expected with close-minded people. " Not only does he/she accuse him of being closed-minded, but also contradicts what Leonn actually said in a previous comment, when he stated that kilts and such are not cross dressing.

I think i'ts a good feature for the woman, so they can finally wear pants.
Although i always play as a man, so i won't be cross-dressing. But i did have one idea: to dress as a woman on Halloween, that'll scare some of those villagers trying to steal my candy away! >:)

I would like to direct your attention to page 3 where the pikachu said, "Which is fine, but if we go by your logic, Scottish, Irish, some African, Asian, and countless other men from other areas are cross dressers since they aren't wearing jeans or trousers. You have double standards, but its ok, it's to be expected with close-minded people. " Not only does he/she accuse him of being closed-minded, but also contradicts what Leonn actually said in a previous comment, when he stated that kilts and such are not cross dressing.
Can we stay on the topic that the OP has put out please...people have move on pass page three sigh

Regardless of how much attention to what he was saying Loviechu was paying, that was his last word on the conversation. Many people involved in that conversation had one last thing to say, just like what Leonn said was his last word in the conversation. Loviechu hasn't said anything else to or about Leonn since.

Oh looney tunes, Funnily enough, those were my LAST words to Leonn. How incredibly petty and funny that you're so angered by what I said that you're trying to make me a target. :rolleyes:

And you've been making yourself the target of my laughter for a while now ;)

I'm all in favor of this. Maybe if there are some decent female clothing options, I'll wear them. But, as my character is male, and I personally wouldn't wear a skirt, I will not.

Nice choice for Nintendo to allow it though.

People don't only laugh out of joy. There's plenty of reasons to laugh, jokes, stupidity of others, even those weird laughs people do when others get hurt.
Justice. Lololololololololololololol

Anyways, I found an awesome pattern I plan on using for my character, this game needs to hurry up already so I can play it

Back