• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How's the weather for you today?

Changing ever 10 minutes from Sun to Rain to Sun to Rain (etc..) and now it's stuck with clouds since 1 hour :V

Today the weather is actually really nice, I sat outside for a good couple of hours to get some fresh air.

5:30am and still raining hard :/ but hey, at least I don't have to water my garden today :3

Pouring down with rain and cold temperature of 11 C/52 F. It's suppose to be raining the whole week basically rip

Too hot but will likely see a rainstorm later in the evening which means my window to go out and get food is small :< should have done groceries last night.

the start of the week until now was pretty warm! strong sunlight, summer weather.

today, it was rainy, then foggy, and now super windy. the lights flickered a lot so the power might go out :(

it's been pretty stormy and rainy the past couple of days and this morning, but it's really nice out now!!!

Always too hot. 33-35 degrees Celsius when I go out. Tropical weather is killer.

Back