• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ISLAND AND ART AND WEEDING AND SLOPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in buying 1 sparkling cider.

I have several items on your wishlist:
candy gingham tee
fall plaid tee
lotus tank dress
splendid tee
vegetarian shirt

Great! an even trade, as they are all reorderable?
Yes, they are all re-orderable. I would have to re-order them myself, but it's np 'cause I don't mind TT'ing :)
I could also offer some extra Bells to make it more fair?

you were talking to me right? xD

Hello! Im interested in these items if they are still available:

Kitchen Island
Striped Suit
Lily Record Player
Violet Screen

Yes, now is fine :) I'll go dry my hair while you tt to get the items going. Trade in your town or mine?

Yay :D I don't mind in which town we trade at, you may choose.
I'll add you meanwhile. Please add Oakwill's FC (FC 0662-3504-7874) for mine ^^

Ok, well as another order just popped up, let's do it in my town, 0361-8036-2235 Mayor Skye in Dixon

OK,HeyPatience, I'll add you and come over and get them :) - but I need to switch characters, so give a few to set it up!

Ok, well as another order just popped up, let's do it in my town, 0361-8036-2235 Mayor Skye in Dixon

OK,HeyPatience, I'll add you and come over and get them :) - but I need to switch characters, so give a few to set it up!

I added your FC, and okay! Just let me know when youre ready :)

All right :) I am ready when you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back