• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ISLAND AND ART AND WEEDING AND SLOPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh could I please buy a lily record player and rose sofa been looking for those forever what's your price? :3

I would like a lily record player and bottled ship please.

Last edited:
You should change the title of the thread since it says 'wedding' instead of 'weeding' good luck selling!

Hello! :D If still avalaible, I'd take the tulip dresser, box of chocolates, sparkling cider and one azalea stool, please!

Interested in purchasing a hibiscus clock, if still available. Thanks!

Hello, I'd like to buy

1 bottled ship
2 box chocolates
1 chocolate coin
1 hammer
2 sparkling cider
2 rose sofa
1 violet screen

Oooh! I'd like to trade you if your interested :) I need the box of chocolates, hibiscus hair pin and the sanshin. I'm checking your wish list now :)

I can order you the Beatnik Shirt, Blue Plaid Shirt, Citrus Gingham Dress, Dapper Dress, Diver's Hood, Emperor's cap, Floral knit dress, headkerchief, kintaro wig, lime dress, lotus tank dress, ogre's wig, pleather vest, red horned hat, rose sky tank dress, sleeping bag, top, top knot wig, twinkle tee, and the waffle tee.

For the Sanshin, box of chocolates, & hibiscus hair pin :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am fairly certain I have the cardboard chair as well.

I DO! I have the cardboard chair as well

Last edited:
Could I buy a red wetsuit and a white wetsuit?edit- gah why did I think there was a white one

Last edited:
Jolly roger for your lily lamp?
Or if you don't need it, 300k instead? x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back