• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

Underneath The Stars

거기 너 i fancy you
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Last edited:
Yooo dream suite and island back up (FINALLY!!!). The fireworks look so nice too!

Very small update when it comes to the number of stuff added, but I feel the content seems very high quality.
Fireworks festival is back and I love that. It was always such a magical time in NL. Can't wait to force my villagers to look at my dumb personal meme fireworks... in HD!

Dream Suite is back and that makes me very very happy. I loved just wandering random dreams for several hours. I really hope they kept the "random" option. Also since dream suite is now officially a thing, I can move forward with working on my story island. I've been kind of slacking since I wasn't sure how the dream suite would work if we were to get it.

Also can we talk about how gorgeous the dreamscape area with Luna is?​

Back