• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

It’s tempting to time travel right after the update drops just to get my hands on balloons.

I’m strangely excited for balloons.

Less than 11 minutes
This is like waiting for the ball to drop!

Can someone remind me how to force update the game on Switch after it’s ready? I remember from last update that there was a whole process to making it update even when it said it was already up to date

This is like waiting for the ball to drop!

Can someone remind me how to force update the game on Switch after it’s ready? I remember from last update that there was a whole process to making it update even when it said it was already up to date
Home screen, make sure game is closed, then hit "+" while over the game.

I’m too strict about messing up my Nook Mile achievement more than I already have. Do send a postcard from the future informing us of whether or not bunny balloons make a return too. 👀
I got you. I'll make sure to get a good post card and send bunny balloon if they got them 👀

It keeps telling me I have the latest version and I keep telling it to check again

how about now, game?? game please 👀

Why am I more hyped for this update than the last one?? I love diving but head boppers. Star bopper for Milky Star Lucky Star of Saboria

Back