• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

Fireworks, yes! β€οΈπŸŽ‰ Just in time for my upcoming birthday ☺️

Loved the DS back in NL, glad to see it return!

Backup saves honestly should have been available from the very start...but hey, good that it's finally here.

Not the most exciting update, but at least we got it before August even hit ^_^ now that's what I call early.

So it seems Nintendo is listening πŸ˜‚ Really happy for this update! I’m also looking into getting a new switch sometime next year since I have the OG from 2017 and the battery is definitely worn after 3 years, so finally being able to (hopefully) transfer my island is amazing.

Nintendo is slow sometimes, but they do usually get it right.

Im so excited for the dream suite!! I need inspiration to finish the rest of my island hahah.
Also restauration services yay πŸ₯Ί

Oh my, can’t wait to get them boppers on my head Like it’s the 80’s again! Never played new leaf or any of the other games, so I’m more than happy to see how Dream Suite will work. Bit disappointed there’s no new fruit or vegetables to grow, but guessing that might be in the future

i knew all these things were coming but i’m still excited!! i loved the dream suite in NL, both visiting other islands and getting to experience them myself without anyone hovering and also getting to show off my island without having to be present/online to do so or worry about people stealing stuff. makes me wish i hadn’t torn down a huge part of my island recently to redo it... better get back to work haha!

fireworks seem really fun and i’m excited to play with them as well!

I was surprised by how excited I was seeing the boppers return, I'd completely forgotten about them but they're kinda unmatched as a fun glowing accessory and all the more fun now given outfits can be so varied.

The DS and fireworks look amazing too but I'm thrilled we're getting more 'tool'/useable items again. I always liked the variety of streetpass/other holdable items that made noises and did cute actions back in NL so I'm happy balloons and tweeters are coming back. Particularly as a night owl player, knowing the Sundays are going to be more active is super exciting! :]

Super excited for dream suite!! It was my fav feature in acnl, and will give me more motivation to actually terraform lmao

And I'm glad theyre finally introducing cloud saves, makes their online service finally more worth it lol

Just wish we got more furniture though, I just saw pocket camps august stuff and like... why cant we get this :( I feel like all these news updates just keep my interest for a week, and then I lose interest again sigh

View attachment 293192

i get where you are coming from and i would love to get items like this in our games (the bubble tea omg) but we always have to think about that its another company and they have a higher budget to make those things because you pay almost for every item irl money. people usually forget that and just think that the acnh team is bad or that they dont care enough but its just about the money sadly :/

Oh my, can’t wait to get them boppers on my head Like it’s the 80’s again! Never played new leaf or any of the other games, so I’m more than happy to see how Dream Suite will work. Bit disappointed there’s no new fruit or vegetables to grow, but guessing that might be in the future

Farming does sound like a feature better suited for release in the fall season, then again, it's not like the dream suite is summer-related at all either. I hope we can see those mechanics in September, though the screen at the end of the video that says we'll get the next update in fall has a pumpkin...

I do hope we won't have to wait until October

It's weird. The update is even earlier than previously told. They said early August. It's in July. Also can we appreciate the aesthetics of this game? Even the bubbles from the bubble wand were pretty.

Dream suit isn't member required.

That would be amazing, unfortunately I don't think that's the case...

Untitled.png

^ Down at the bottom
I can totally understand why the people without online would feel left out. That kinda sucks

I loved when the character seemingly seems to be like meditating and astral projecting and i loved the way it looked with the clouds and all but then I got wierd vibes from the anteater being there while im asleep but thats just because of past trauma.. lol now that i think about it i think that a little hotel where even more random villagers could come would be cute but oh well im excited to visit others.. im just hoping my connection will work for it. custom fireworks is amazing but wheres kappn.... i geuss they might do it later thats pretty cool to think about but i wish he was here.. my dock just seems so empty and small lol ah... woohoo for bubble wands and balloons!!! I hope they have a cherry blossom balloon

I loved when the character seemingly seems to be like meditating and astral projecting and i loved the way it looked with the clouds and all but then I got wierd vibes from the anteater being there while im asleep but thats just because of past trauma.. lol now that i think about it i think that a little hotel where even more random villagers could come would be cute but oh well im excited to visit others.. im just hoping my connection will work for it. custom fireworks is amazinf and the items someone posted amazing but wheres kappn.... i geuss they might do it later thats pretty cool to think about but i wish he was here.. my dock just seems so empty and small lol ah
Post automatically merged:

What no... :(

Luna is a tapir. An animal related to horses and rhinos. In Japan they are associated with a Yokai called a Baku that looks like one. They can enter, feed off a person's dreams. Hence Drowzee and Hypno in Pokemon.

Luna's ability to help you connect to dreams is a reference to this.

That would be amazing, unfortunately I don't think that's the case...

View attachment 293194

^ Down at the bottom
I can totally understand why the people without online would feel left out. That kinda sucks
Oh that fine fine print got me. Quite a strange move nintendo. Speaking of that I gotta renew mine aaah. 20 dollars for it! I get why people would complain about the membership but Nintendo's is cheap compared to most. Most websites I used to play their memberships werd 60-70 dollars for a year. Hecc I'm sure xbox live gold is that price so Nintendo is following the masses at a heavy discount.

Back