LAN Party

kinda sucks that they're all so late at night since I usually go to bed around that time, but I'll see if I can get some spectating sessions in 😌

Yeah I’m in the same boat ah well. The staff only have availability when they can to host. I’m really glad that spectating is a thing!

Here’s hoping for some early morning or midday Mario Kart or Splatoon. I know the staff have busy schedules but I’ll keep an eye out!
would there by any chance be times added for the australians and others in these timezones? i cant join in games at 2am as im sleeping for work, so i can join in games that are at 11.30am either :(. is there anything that can be done? can i spectate by being in the call in the background as i am at work? lol i dont know how to work around this.
kinda sucks that they're all so late at night since I usually go to bed around that time, but I'll see if I can get some spectating sessions in 😌
Yeah I’m in the same boat ah well. The staff only have availability when they can to host. I’m really glad that spectating is a thing!

I will try to host some EU/AU friendly sessions on the weekend. I'm hosting around my full-time job, so I'm unable to host any earlier during the week.

Hi everyone! Players for tomorrow's Mario Party Superstars session will be @deana, @Yanrima~ & @jiny. Hope to see you all there! 🥳
omg nooo, i was super busy today i forgot to make a post here saying i wouldn’t be able to participate in this session anymore because of some irl things i need to attend to 🥺 sorry for the super late notice!!

omg nooo, i was super busy today i forgot to make a post here saying i wouldn’t be able to participate in this session anymore because of some irl things i need to attend to 🥺 sorry for the super late notice!!

No worries!

If anyone else wants to play in tomorrow's Mario Party Superstars session please let me know!

How long are the sessions spectating? The earliest one left for me is 2 o clock in the morning and I don’t want to be up too long 🥲

I hope it's not too late to sign up! I was waiting to see if I had any surprise appointments or something, hence the wait.

In-Game Name: Zelda
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 7414-0064-5821
Sessions(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Thursday, August 15th, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

I would like to play if you still need someone!

In-game name: firesquids
My friend code is SW-5582-2619-5598

Awesome, the spot's yours!

Today's Mario Party Superstars session is starting now! Come cheer our competitors on at https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree!

That's it for tonight - thanks for watching/playing!

Quick question—will spectator lists be posted/confirmed before this round is over? I don’t mean to rush staff at all—I just want to make sure I have time to squeeze in another spectator session if for some reason my previous sessions don’t count or didn’t get recorded or something. If they’re not going to be posted, I may try to grab a third session juuuust in case.

Back