LAN Party

Hi everyone! I've added two new AU/EU-friendlier Among Us sessions to end off Round 1. I hope those of you who've wanted to play but haven't been able to make the late-night sessions are able to attend!

Game
Session Time
Host
Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 2:00 a.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 12:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

I'll be adding sessions for Round 2 tomorrow or Saturday, so stay tuned!

Quick question—will spectator lists be posted/confirmed before this round is over? I don’t mean to rush staff at all—I just want to make sure I have time to squeeze in another spectator session if for some reason my previous sessions don’t count or didn’t get recorded or something. If they’re not going to be posted, I may try to grab a third session juuuust in case.

Tickets & Throwback Tickets for Round 1 will go out once the Round has ended (hoping to get to it on Sunday). I checked my log & I do have you on my list for spectating a previous session.

Tickets & Throwback Tickets for Round 1 will go out once the Round has ended (hoping to get to it on Sunday). I checked my log & I do have you on my list for spectating a previous session.

Thank you for checking; that was kind of you! It totally understand that all staff members are juggling so many events right now. I’m looking forward to the next set of sessions!

Hosts will export a list of spectator activity from Discord and forward it to Jeremy, who will then distribute the points. Please be patient, as this is a one-man operation and there is lots going on!
How patient have we too be?
I spectated on sunday for jackbox. The weeks coning to an end and don't want to miss out on the tickets if i'm not getting these for some reason.
Apologies if it's just not done yet. :giggle:

How patient have we too be?
I spectated on sunday for jackbox. The weeks coning to an end and don't want to miss out on the tickets if i'm not getting these for some reason.
Apologies if it's just not done yet. :giggle:
Tickets for Round 1 (August 10th - August 17th) won't go out until after all sessions in this round are completed. If we distributed tickets as we go for this event it would highly likely result in errors (either duplicate or zero tickets awarded). When I return home, I'll be going through the data I have for the Jackbox sessions and then passing that onto @LaBelleFleur, and she will then collate the participation/spectators lists from across all gaming sessions that took place within Round 1 before passing a finalised list of names onto Jeremy.

We'll be following the same format for Round 2.

Hi everyone! I've added two new AU/EU-friendlier Among Us sessions to end off Round 1. I hope those of you who've wanted to play but haven't been able to make the late-night sessions are able to attend!

Game
Session Time
Host
Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 2:00 a.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 12:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

I'll be adding sessions for Round 2 tomorrow or Saturday, so stay tuned!

Thank you for this!!

I cant believe I missed most of these sessions! I was just thinking to myself last night how I'd love to do Among Us with TBT folks again! I hope Im not too late.
In-Game Name: Dad of 2
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: N/A
Sessions(s):

Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 12:00 p.m. Fair Time

Last edited:
ooh if there's room to spare I'll try to make one of the new Among Us sessions!
In-Game Name: Meri
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1708-1067-1998
Sessions(s):
Among Us📹 Saturday, August 17th, 2024 @ 12:00 p.m. Fair Time

if I show up for the 2am one yell at me to go to bed pls ty

Mongy!
In-Game Name: Karma

Will i be awake for 2 am mongy? who knows, but maybe!

I believe I should be good on it as well, but just to be safe: can you confirm if I'm on the spectators list too?

quick question, I converted the 12 PM one to my local time (I'm in Arkansas), and it becomes 11 am. Is that in the morning or at night? if its in the morning, I can try to participate.

11am is morning, 12pm is noon, 12am is midnight

in your case, conversion is just rolls back an hour
ok good I can try to participate. I'll add Fleur once I get home and redownload amogus since I most likely have it archived. I'll add my in-game name and Switch FC in an edit once that's done (although my FC's in my profile and I probably won't need to add it)

Le edit featuring in game name, and session:
In game name: Acebolt
Session: Saturday at 12 PM fair time
(FYI my profile uses my IRL name, ignore that)

Last edited:
In-Game Name: lily2816
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0106-1355-3628
Sessions(s): listed below - would like to join if there is room

An Among Us session is starting now! The room code is NBDJRG RUHVFG ZCDQXG if you'd like to play with us, or if you'd rather just watch, this session is being streamed at https://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree!

That's it for now! Thanks for playing/watching!

In-Game Name: Muna
Sessions:

Hello everyone! I've added the following sessions for Round 2:

Game
Session Time
Host
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Party Superstars📹 Friday, August 23rd @ 9:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Friday, August 23rd @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

More to come, including further AU/EU-friendly sessions. 🥳

In-Game Name: digimon
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Sessions(s):
(just listing out the sessions i can probably make it to! )

Game
Session Time
Host
Mario Party Superstars📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Party Superstars📹 Friday, August 23rd @ 9:00 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Friday, August 23rd @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

Signing up for round two! If I make the first I'll probably skip the second.
In-Game Name: Annabell
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-1689-1116-8891
Time slot(s):Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

Back