LAN Party

I will be adding more Among Us sessions! They won't be taking place until later in the week, though. Will try and update the calendar by Wednesday-ish with weekend sessions. :)
That’s actually perfect! Thank you so much! Forgot we could spectate too, but participating is always more fun 🥰

Hi everyone! Wanted to give an update on Round 1 Tickets & Throwback Tickets -

If you participated in a Round 1 session, Tickets & Throwback Tickets have now been distributed. If you didn't receive them, please reach out!

Just a reminder for Round 2 - please only submit for one session, even if you participate in more than one!

If you spectated a session in Round 1, your Tickets & Throwback Tickets should be distributed shortly! I'll post here once they've all gone out.

Hi everyone! Wanted to give an update on Round 1 Tickets & Throwback Tickets -

If you participated in a Round 1 session, Tickets & Throwback Tickets have now been distributed. If you didn't receive them, please reach out!

Just a reminder for Round 2 - please only submit for one session, even if you participate in more than one!

If you spectated a session in Round 1, your Tickets & Throwback Tickets should be distributed shortly! I'll post here once they've all gone out.
just realized that I forgot to submit my spectating round for the first week, is it too late to do so?

just realized that I forgot to submit my spectating round for the first week, is it too late to do so?

You shouldn't have to submit anything if you were a spectator. Only if you participated. The hosts have spectator data from Discord already.

In-Game Name: skar (da)
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8528-2451-8409
Sessions:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

In-Game Name: Marina
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2822-2367-7994
Sessions(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 @ 10:30 p.m. Fair TimeLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

In-Game Name: Rio
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5093-8793-0612
Sessions(s):

Three Jackbox sessions have been added for Round 2. 🎮

Game
Session Time
Host
Jackbox📹 Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 @ 2:00 p.m. Fair TimeChris
Jackbox📹 Saturday, August 24th, 2024 @ 7:00 a.m. Fair TimeChris
Jackbox📹 Saturday, August 24th, 2024 @ 3:00 p.m. Fair TimeChris

In-Game Name: firesquids
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: NA
Sessions(s):

Jackbox
📹
Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 @ 2:00 p.m. Fair Time
Chris

Signing up for the Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 @ 2:00 p.m. Fair Time of Jackbox with Chris! Thank you, Chris for adding Jackbox in Round 2!

In-Game Name: digimon
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Sessions(s):
i can most likely make it to these so i’m signing up!

Game
Session Time
Host

I should be able to make it to Thursday Jackbox!

In-Game Name: Deana
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: NA
Sessions(s):

In-Game Name: Hat
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: N/A
Sessions(s):

Whichever is fine!

In-Game Name: Cirice
Sessions(s):

Gonna sign up for this one!

In-Game Name: SJ
Sessions(s):
I'll make it to at least this session, though I may show up to the other two to spectate/participate if there's room!

GameSession TimeHost

I'll try to participate and/or spectate the jackbox too, last time was really fun! ^^

Hi, the spectator tickets for round 1 have not been distributed yet, or have they?
Hey :) I was just about to ask this question too.
I’m not a staff member, but as someone who didn’t get his either, I don’t think they have come.

I will say this though. We will get our tickets some time before the closing ceremony.

Back