Giveaway Liz's New Horizon Giveaway - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally think it’s so cool that you’re doing this, coming from a junior member. Right now I’m obsessed with completing my museum and redesigning my island to make it look as cool as many I’ve seen so far 😩 If it’s okay with you I do have a list..;

Ancient Statue
Beautiful Statue
Familiar Statue
Great Statue
Galliant Statue

Scary Painting
Wild Painting (Left)
Wild Painting (Right)
Worthy Painting
Mysterious Painting

10 bags of 99K

Outstanding Orders
Bekaa - pirate chest, pyramid, sphinx, sideways barrel, katana, Pirate cannon, pirate crown, pirate robe, hula doll, Elder mask
MelonPanIsland - Ancient Statue, Beautiful Statue, Familiar Statue, Great Statue, Galliant Statue, Scary Painting, Wild Painting (Left), Wild Painting (Right), Worthy Painting, Mysterious Painting + 10 bags of 99K

Orders Ready - Sending PM
None!

Outstanding Orders
None!

Bekaa - pirate chest, pyramid, sphinx, sideways barrel, katana, Pirate cannon, pirate crown, pirate robe, hula doll, Elder mask
MelonPanIsland - Ancient Statue, Beautiful Statue, Familiar Statue, Great Statue, Galliant Statue, Scary Painting, Wild Painting (Left), Wild Painting (Right), Worthy Painting, Mysterious Painting + 10 bags of 99K

Hi again! 🖐️
I would like to order the Kerokerokeroppi Sanrio set with Large star fragment add on.
Thank you!

Hi again, I wish to order the Hello Kitty set + materials: 2 stacks Gold Nuggets and 1 stack Maple Leaves.
Thank you! :)

Outstanding Orders
None!

Gigz - Kerokerokeroppi Sanrio set + 3 Large star fragment stacks
windfalldodo - Hello Kitty set + 2 stacks Gold Nuggets and 1 stack Maple Leaves

Last edited:
Could I order the golden axe, net, rod, shovel, slingshot, and watering can recipes. The cherry blossom branches and bonsai recipes. And the spooky standing lamp and lantern recipes. And 3 stacks of star fragments. Thanks!

Outstanding Orders
BlueOceana - golden axe, net, rod, shovel, slingshot, and watering can recipes. The cherry blossom branches and bonsai recipes. And the spooky standing lamp and lantern recipes + 3 stacks of star fragments

None!

Hopefully I can order for 2 islands.

Golden axe diy (2)

Golden net diy (2)

Golden rod diy (2)

Golden shovel diy (2)

Golden slingshot diy (1)

Golden watering can diy (1)

Outstanding Orders
BlueOceana - golden axe, net, rod, shovel, slingshot, and watering can recipes. The cherry blossom branches and bonsai recipes. And the spooky standing lamp and lantern recipes + 3 stacks of star fragments
Shipper-Girl-27 - Golden axe diy (2), Golden net diy (2), Golden rod diy (2), Golden shovel diy (2), Golden slingshot diy (1), Golden watering can diy (1)

None!

Outstanding Orders
None!

Shipper-Girl-27 - Golden axe diy (2), Golden net diy (2), Golden rod diy (2), Golden shovel diy (2), Golden slingshot diy (1), Golden watering can diy (1)

Good morning! Hope you are having a nice day :) could I request:
- forest flooring diy
- frozen tree diy
- mermaid closet diy
- mermaid fence diy

and the following addons
- leo fragment
- Aquarius fragment
- small snowflake

please and thank you 🥰

Outstanding Orders
None!

romancement - forest flooring diy, frozen tree diy , mermaid closet diy, mermaid fence diy + leo fragment , Aquarius fragment , small snowflake, wood x2, candy x2, star fragment x2

Could I get
3 Stacks of Snowflakes
Frozen Arch diy
Cherry dress diy
Peach wall diy
Starry-sky wall diy

May I have;

Informative Statue
Mystic Statue
Robust Statue
Rock-head Statue
Warrior Statue

Famous Painting
Graceful Painting
Solemn Painting
Tremendous Painting
Warm Painting

10 99K bags.

Thank you, thank youuuuu! ^u^

Outstanding Orders
Spaceoutfan - 3 Stacks of Snowflakes, Frozen Arch diy , Cherry dress diy , Peach wall diy , Starry-sky wall diy
MelonPanIsland - Informative Statue, Mystic Statue, Robust Statue, Rock-head Statue, Warrior Statue, Famous Painting, Graceful Painting, Solemn Painting, Tremendous Painting, Warm Painting + 10 99K bags.

None!

hiya! may i have these crafted items?;

cool pansy wreath
mush partition
4 apple chairs
2 bamboo floor lamps
2 lily record players

with the sweet add-on of 10 99k bell bags? thank you!

Hi again! May I request whenever you get a chance:

Apple umbrella diy
Chic rose crown diy
Crewed spaceship diy

please and thank you :) and please let me know if there are diys I can leave out for you!

hello! may i purchase:
twinkling painting
familiar statue
proper painting
robust statue
rock head statue
mysterious painting
scenic painting
graceful painting
proper painting
gallant statue

+the add on of 3 material stacks? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back