• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Looking for someone to draw the outfits!

Glad you liked them. :D

I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the ones that were like a jumpsuit, did you want a dress type outfit, or would a shirt work, so I went for the latter. If that is undeseriable, let me know, and I can change them to a dress.​

Glad you liked them. :D

I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the ones that were like a jumpsuit, did you want a dress type outfit, or would a shirt work, so I went for the latter. If that is undeseriable, let me know, and I can change them to a dress.​

I was thinking a dress type of outfit ;v;

Jyushimatsu

Karamatsu

This any better?

I'm kind of at a loss. I want to make them look like a jumpsuit, but whenever I add a line for the crotch/legs, it looks like a random line down the front and back, even with shading. And the back line just looks like a butt crack. -__-;; So I hope this works. If it's still not what you're looking for, I can try again. (I'm not doing anything of importance anyway.)

Last edited:
Back