• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario and Kirby

TheGremp said:
oops lol I forgot to add, (I cant edit yet lol sorry)

the reason i did metaknight is that he's round, so I can just use a stylus and make a perfect circle, I'm not the best at doing strange shapes lol, I'll start doing more human-like people eventually, I'm gonna work myself up in how complicated the pic is. Baby steps lol
Don't worry I'm not a complete *CEN-1.3-SORD*

;)

I made Mario's face, it took a chunk out of my eraser lol Mario has the kind of face that looks just plain weird when just one thing is messed up

Marioface.jpg

the thing that bothers me about this one is his ears lol

TheGremp said:
heh, yeah, kirby's are a really cartoony so they're hard to "flesh" lol

but, cartoony is my style of drawing, Im not good at human or realistic stuff lol

It's nice to know that you guys admit it when something is good, there are people I know that just flame everything anyone makes even if they truly think it's good, just for fun or to make themselves feel better.
The MEtaknight is a step in the right direction.
And I'm not saying that your stuff is crap, but I just really get PO'ed when I see people tracing. You also caught me in a bad mood.

Honestly, if you hadn't traced, I probably wouldnt have even posted in this thread. I don't comment on art all that much.

JJRamone2 said:
TheGremp said:
ok here it is. This pic is made completely by me, not traced, not eyeballed, I made this one on my own.

Metaknight.jpg

there are several problems with sizing, but it's because I made his body too big and the paper ran out, so his wings, sword, and feet are too small.

I know that this pic really isn't that good, but you can't say that I didn't work hard on it. I created this on my own, shaded it, inked it out and took away all the extra marks (thanks for those tips UltraByte)

I also just realized that his feet should have been facing to the side, heh. My bad lol.
Thats actually much better. Good job.
That one's pretty good, and so's your recent mario one...

However, I think your new Mario one looks a bit to skinny, more like Luigi.

:p

Back