• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had two uchi's move in, and I swear that since she's been here the longest that'd make her want to move but nope...8I
ughh she will move out I swear >:c -puts her in a box-
thanks I hope you get her to move out soon

Today is a hectic day D: I gotta move a shelf out to make room for my bunny to move into my room, and I gotta finish my assignments and I'm procrastinating on this second town OTL
I will cycle tonight tho uvu...hopefully OTL

I forgot to remove him from my sig, but he's gone

hdW2w.gif

ok I was going to trade beau in my second town for erik. Hound00med just gave me erik over in his thread so I'd feel selfish trading beau for something else ;u;/
And luck has it..beau pinged uvu
oh he did change his shirt, he 'showed me how to change clothes' but its a brown puffy vest so its cute u-u.
So without further ado
Beau the Lazy deer is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mrdoo5mHdq1qmz1r0o1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in 30 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

If you claim them as a dreamie (or otherwise) and then sell/barter with them instead, you WILL be blacklisted by our group!!

Note: I'm extremely busy today, I'm so not in the mood for drama or bickering T-T. If you have him as a dreamie and need me to wait a few hours to a day thats fine since this is not my cycling town.

Speaking of my cycling town uvu

Carmen the Peppy bunny is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mv6vsiBhZe1qg1097o1_500.png

I will void him/her if nobody claims them in ---[I aint in no rush haha..-laughter turns to ugly sobbing]!!

O'hare the Smug bunny has moved in!

thisweek3-3.png

kinda want him but I want to have villagers I never seen before, and my bro has this lil hipster soooo T-T

Bill the Jock duck has moved in!

tumblr_m1zbic2Bzz1rsz5z0o1_400.png

Angus the Cranky Bull has moved in!

Angus_NewLeaf_Official.png

Cyrano the cranky anteater has moved in!

tumblr_myhpld7ZlR1r2gewco1_500.jpg

I HONESTLY HATE HIM RN CUZ I SPENT THREE DAYS LOOKING FOR HIM AND HE STUMBLES IN AS A RANDOM MOVE-IN GOOD-BYEEEEE

Chrissy the Peppy bunny has moved in!

animal_crossing_nl__chrissy_by_lvstarlitsky-d6n4f30.png

May I have Beau?

- - - Post Merge - - -

NVM....I read the rules, and I think I got someone from you yesterday. :)

May I have Beau?

--
Ah, I haven't been a member for 3 months or 21 ratings.

Last edited:
May I have Beau?

--
Ah, I haven't been a member for 3 months or 21 ratings.

That's if someone vouches for you. Newbies can get popular dreamies from us if they have sufficient dreamie proof. In the end, it is the cycler that has the final say.

=================================

To add: Working on updating the adoption/void doc since it hasn't been updated really recently. XD Will cycle a lil tonight, and I DO have a move out coming, thanks to Poppy giving me the heads up. :)

Last edited:
Poppy? ._. I've been searching for her for a long time now ._. Will she be given on first claim or on another way? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back